Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
• bugfix: tags and bookmarks should secondarily sort on their names
• localization: de-DE (Deutsch)
• bugfix: bookmark list not immediately updated after copying a tagged bookmark
• feature: when there are no related tags, the sidebar's splitter collapses to hide the related tags display
• bugfix: random bookmark names appear blank
• bugfix: tag input autocompletion incorrectly steps over the spaces in tags that contain spaces
• bugfix: bookmarks with no name should display their URLs instead
• bugfix: duplicate tag names can trip up the sidebar's tag input
• Folder-based tagging system of Bookmark Tags no longer needed for Firefox 3
• Added open-all-in-tabs command for bookmarks
• Tags in the sidebar can be individually colored (via context menu)
• Middle-clicks on bookmarks in the menu opens them in new tabs
• Gussied up sidebar
• Many other changes since Firefox 2 versions
• See homepage for full details
The tag menu is similar to the standard bookmarks menu and is accessed from a toolbar button. Add it to the toolbar from View > Toolbars > Customize. New options accessible from Bookmark Tags's preferences window.
NOTE TO LINUX USERS: There's a bug in Bookmark Tags 0.1.0 related to file permissions that causes it to malfunction. Update coming soon, but in the meantime, you can work around it by doing the following: After starting up Firefox the first time after installing Bookmark Tags, close Firefox, and change the permissions on the file %profile%/chrome/bookmarktags.rdf so that you're able to read and write it (chmod 640 or something like that will work), where %profile% is your Firefox profile directory.