This add-on has a lot of potential, and it's definitely getting better. Really love the level of detail that can be created. With that said, here's just a few suggestions for what I think would be improvements:
- Provide an easier way, such as a button, to save all open tabs because I had trouble getting the shortcuts to work
- On a related note, it would be nice to be able to save all open tabs, or even a single tab, to a folder the user selects rather than having it default to an automatically-created folder (the one with the date and time); this just creates a maintenance issue when I have to later clean up these auto folders
- It also would be nice to have an option to not save pinned tabs when saving all open tabs
- Opening multiple tabs doesn't work (asked me if I wanted to open the two tabs I selected, but it only
opened the first one
- Another useful feature would be a button to quickly remove entries (like OneTab uses), rather than the three-step process needed now. Even being able to press the delete key would be helpful.
None of this is meant as criticisms, however, since I really do like tabzen. Keep up the good work.