Rated 4.8 out of 5
4.8 Stars out of 5
- by waykool geek, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Very useful. I can continue opening sites in tab. After a duration, depending of a number of tabs open, (all configurable) the tabs are closed, more memory is free ... You don't bother closing the tabs anymore and even after closing you can still find the urls of the sites you visited
- by Firefox user 15129930, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Version 6.6.0 can't use shift right click to select all tab lock.
Found another problem don't know if it's just me.
My tab lock list is in reverse order when sort by tab order, need to sort in reverse to match my tab.
I have another add-on called session sync which I restore my tab in reverse restore order don't know if the problem is related.
But I don't have this problem when using version 6.5.1
Sorry for the long rambling.
Being a user with low spc cpu, rely alot on this add-on, that I couldn't resist posting my 1st review here haha
Thank you, issue is fixed and really like the new highlight for lock tab.
Developer responseposted a year agoThank you for posting about it. I will fix that issue. I opened an issue to track it: https://github.com/tabwrangler/tabwrangler/issues/272
Edit: Thanks for mentioning the other issue, v6.6.3 should fix both of these problems. If you have any other issues please post again or open an issue on GitHub: https://github.com/tabwrangler/tabwrangler/issues
- by Firefox user 13119159, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Stupendous! Very well thought out! Best tab limiter/manager I've ever used. Closes tabs that haven't been used for whatever time period you choose yourself, but keeps a database of what was closed that is in effect just as if the tab was never closed, that you can see simply by clicking the toolbar icon. Tab gone? Okay, reopen it from the list. Tree Style Tab users: placing the icon right above the sidebar reduces the pain of looking for it. I keep mine right between the back and forward buttons. LOVE IT!!
- by Firefox user 14462104, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5A great alternative to AutoClose tabs which is broken in firefox Quantum.
It would be perfect if you could lock tabs by double clicking them like in auto close tabs.
- by spongeyperson, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5I love this extension, same as love this on Chrome. But there's one main issue i have with the firefox version. When watching fullscreen youtube videos, when the extension decides to close a tab, it takes you out of fullscreen, and this can be incredibly annoying especially when a bunch of tabs close all at once.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThank you for the review. There's now an associated bug on the GitHub project; I will see if I can figure out how to fix this: https://github.com/tabwrangler/tabwrangler/issues/236