- Rated 5 out of 5by Amanda, 3 months agoSo I just happened to be browsing through Juraj Mäsiar's collection of extensions (fastaddons.com), with a bunch of tabs open in Firefox for the ones I wanted to grab - tabs for both for the Firefox and Edge listings - and I'm thinking oh man I'm gonna have to copy-paste over all these Edge links. Then there at the bottom of the add-on list was this wish-come-true.
Thank you, Juraj, for making that magic happen!!! Haha =D
Also, just an FYI to anyone who might be having trouble getting it to work - if you used Google auth to sign up, log out and create a new account that doesn't use social sign-in. It works beautifully for me now with a traditional, standalone account!
- Rated 4 out of 5by PERCE-NEIGE, 3 years agoAlmost the coolest session saver, in the cloud, and works even when the addon sync is disabled! I can move tabs into session, and to another session.
Things I don't like (really!): I want to create workspace. One for work, one for video. But I cannot rename a session "Work".
Restoring only one tab is not doable.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHello,
Well, this is not really a session manager...
I've created this addon a very long time ago to solve a simple use-case => I wanted to access some of the tabs I have open at work from home and vice versa.
Anyway, currently the addon is outdated, it needs a huge upgrade.
I'm planning to build new version with better features in the future but I'm so busy with my other addons that I'm not sure when will I get to this. I wish days were longer...
Happy holiday :)
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 15263028, 4 years agoDoes this extension work on Android too? I could manage to install it on Firefox Nightly 68.2a1, but the left pane with the local list of tabs was blank, or rather there was a row with Windows [number_of_them] and them list of them with blank titles (I could only close them). Again, for more info, pls contact me with t.me/tukusejssirs, thanks.
Developer responseposted 4 years agoHello,
Yes, it works on Android. However I've notices as well that Firefox on Android behaves strange and some API doesn't return correct data - for example discarded tabs (that weren't visited in some time) won't return tabs names nor URL. Sadly there is nothing I can do (or at least I'm not aware of). You see, the code for Android is the same as for desktop version, there is only very little small tweaks, usually related to visuals.
Anyway, thanks for pointing this out, I will try to investigate it further, maybe there is some solution and if not, I will report it to Firefox team.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 12509494, 5 years agoanother awesome add on from juraj. worth every penny to support him as he always supports his add ons! great way to sync your tabs across multiple machines!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14063892, 5 years agobecause of this add-on periodically throws out of full-screen mode while browsing on youtube.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoHello again,
I'm unable to reproduce it, also there should be no reason to disable full-screen at all. I'm pretty sure this must be done by something else.
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 14042529, 6 years agoThis is one of the very few add-ons of its kind and it seems to work very well. It is a viable replacement for the remote tabs feature of the recently defunct Xmarks. I would give it 5 stars if some of the items on the to-do list were implemented. Keep up the good work!