- by _ztv, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Size and functionality at the level. But very untidy dialogue. A little bit would correct it, that would escape these idiotic scrolls.
Наконец то я удалил этот аддон. Вот нормальная реализация нужных функций - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/paste-site-list/
- by Firefox user 13536458, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5Best replacement for non working anymore SaveMyTabs extension (https://github.com/turian/save-my-browser-tabs).
Works like a charm :)
Mike, would you like to add periodic save to file function , please ?
- by twotwos, 5 years agoRated 4 out of 5It's an acceptable replacement for Onetab until it gets updated. Removing unwanted tabs from the list isn't easy, and the inbuilt text editor isn't great, but it pretty much does what it says.
- by witrak(), 5 years agoRated 3 out of 5It makes list of urls in tabs of current window only.
Not for Firefox on Android, as there's no way to use it here.
- by FIBER0PTIC, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5This I'd just what I needed, I open more tabs than a coworker gives hand jobs. This add-on let's me open multiple tabs and save them to clipboard or share to many sources not limited to email, text files,nfo files on personal or remote locations. Very nice, no fear if Firefox crash. Thanks. FIBER0PTIC / FBR, The HUMBLE Guys, Napalm, & Worship
- by misscarriemah, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5When you have a lot of windows and tabs opened, your OS can sometimes fail on you and you lose all of that info. Existing tab-related add-ons save the URLs and allow you to open it within their add-on, but it's much more comforting to know when you have that information in your hands.
With two easy buttons, I can copy the URLs for all of the tabs I have opened and save it in a secure spot later, like a text editor. When I need to refer back to the URLs, I can add a bunch of URLs to tabs2txt and see the magic happen.
This is a simple and no BS add-on for tab hoarders. I don't have to worry about my data being lost or other funky stuff that often happens with add-ons. Thanks!