With Tabmarks, you can organize your tabs in groups. You can switch between groups of tabs as you switch between different contexts. The tabs of one group are then closed and the tabs of the other group opened. Typical use cases are working on different projects, or if you do some research you may want to continue later.
Each group is stored as a bookmark folder containing the corresponding tabs as bookmarks. When a group is selected, every change made to a tab is synchronized with the bookmark folder.
The extension is still in development, these are the currently supported features:
- Create empty group
- Save tabs of current window as new group
- Switch between groups
- Close the currently open group
- Changes made to tabs are persisted (tab created, url/title changed, tab closed, tab moved within window, tab moved between windows)
- Change the name of the root folder (options panel)
- Import JSON data from the Tab Groups add-on (options panel)
- Sync changes on bookmarks/folders to tabs and menu (renaming/deleting groups, moving bookmarks between groups etc.)
- I18n support
Report this add-on for abuse
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
This add-on can:
- Read and modify bookmarks
- Access browser tabs
- Add-on Links
- 126.88 KB
- Last updated
- 2 years ago (Jan 23, 2018)
- MIT/X11 License
- Version History
* Fix issue with blank popups