- Rated 4 out of 5The extension is easy to use, and does what it's supposed to. Unfortunately, the new Firefox 54 multiprocess feature is disabled by tabloc.
- Rated 1 out of 5The name is Tabloc, which implies locking a bank of tabs. Overriding the use of last tabs open. Which implies not losing the tabs that are supposedly saved with lock tab, protect tab, etc.
So, what's the name of the add-on that does the above? Tabloc certainly doesn't. Thank you.
- Rated 4 out of 5Please provide option to jump right from the locked tab to a newly created tab.
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you for this great addon! One option that I could suggest, is to add "prevent unload tab" (to prevent the locked tabs to unload from memory) in behavior. I think this would be very useful. Thanks again!
- Rated 2 out of 5I was seeking an add-on to make a tab permanent [so i figured "lock" would do it]. Tabloc, whatever it does, doesn't do that.
It might be a fine tab, but the explanation could be clearer.
- Rated 5 out of 5It's very helpfull. Thanks.
- Rated 5 out of 5thanks a lot for this nice Add-On to lock/protect tabs.
but would you please add another feature in Options of Tabloc called "Triple Click" in Shourtcut Action to "Lock+Protect" tabs?
now there is just "Double Click" but I need "Triple Click" not "Double Click".
for several times I double click on many tabs suddenly and they Lock but I prefer this happened by Triple Click.
please add this feature.
- Rated 3 out of 5When I click a link in a locked tab, the link is opened in a new tab (which is what I want) but firefox does not switch to it - I have the «Options->Tabs->When I open a link in a new tab, switch to it immediately» setting checked - and in unlocked tabs it works.
- Rated 4 out of 5Session restore is broken - protection/lock is only restored after tab is loaded :(
- Rated 5 out of 5Nice add on
- Rated 4 out of 5Excellent little extension, helps you avoid closing radio tabs :). Still, a couple of new features would make it awesome:
1) prevent reload
2) dialog popup when browser closing if any protected/locked tabs exist.
- Rated 4 out of 5worx good so far, but the option "prevent goBack/goForward" doesn't work with Tab History Menu 2.1.1 (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/tab-history-menu/).
activated "prevent goBack/goForward" but still CAN go back or forwards by just clicking tab and then select.
5 Stars if this could be fixed.
- Rated 5 out of 5Great to see a replacement for PermaTabs Mod working in new versions of Firefox (10 as I write it).
- Rated 4 out of 5This probably is the future of Permatab Lock.
Excellent and easy, Sometimes, Forbidden The tabs, I hope the best for this !
- Rated 2 out of 5Tabloc is great but no work @ FF5.0 , Ok in FF4 & 4.0.1
- Rated 5 out of 5I love Tab-Loc functions but its not compatible for FireFox 4.0. One review is get the Pin-Tab confused with Tab-Loc two different functions. I went back to FireFox 3.6.16 until Tab-Loc is upgraded. Thank you for a great add-on!
- Rated 5 out of 5The newest version is not yet reviewed but you can find it using the View All Versions link below.
The Tabloc icon is not visible while a tab is pinned as an App Tab, but it does work correctly, and the icon is visible again if the App Tab is unpinned. That's the way App Tabs work.
- Rated 4 out of 5i used this before =D great addon for those vid sites that load slow, when i was going through a bizzaro watching everything phase. =))
suggestion: an auto lock feature, black/white listing for sites. no extra click =)
reg exp supported would be sweet =))
- Rated 4 out of 5Very nice plugin.
The only downside is that, when you click a link on a locked tab, the new created tab doesn't get activated.
If you could fix that, it would be 5 stars for me.
Anyway, it's a great plugin
- Rated 5 out of 5Es muy util , muchas veces trabajamos con varias pestañas abiertas y con este agregado, es muy seguro mantener nuestras pestañas mas importantes bloqueadas y protegidas...
Lo recomiendo al 100%.
- Rated 5 out of 5Lock+Protect = Excellent
- Rated 5 out of 5Check out the new tabbed browsing add-on collection, Tabbed Browsing Boost! One of its many add-ons is Tabloc!
- Rated 4 out of 5This addon works great against accidental clicks on the tab-close button, but I would appreciate if it would be able to disable the Forward/Backward buttons (also their shortcuts), close-Firefox-button, and any other possible one-click way that may navigate away from the current page, or cause the page to reload. I have a slippery mouse, and it sometimes jumps to the corners, where the top left and right corners mean a serious problem.
- Rated 5 out of 5Great addon. My favorite one.
- Rated 5 out of 5This add-on works just as intended and I haven't had any problems.