Rated 4.7 out of 5
4.7 Stars out of 5
- by cryder, 4 days agoRated 2 out of 5The look, and feature set of this add-on is a five.
But, I have the same issue as others have stated - settings reset without any rhyme or reason.
I sync my browser on two computers. I've had so many issues getting this add-on to show the right widgets and settings on both computers.
I've spent hours setting up this add-on multiple times, only to have my settings reset randomly. There's no way to "save" settings so they can't be reset or overridden at random.
- by PlaceholderAlex, 7 days agoRated 5 out of 5I've been using this extension since I switched to Firefox. I was originally looking for a dark mode to counter the bright home page, but I found this. I was able to easily change the background to match my interest, but Tabliss let me go one step further. The widgets make my new tab page truly custom. The message one is my favorite since I was able to put "be a tier 3 simp for yourself" to remind me, every time I open a new tab, to love myself. I highly recommend.
- by Wii Chicken, 11 days agoRated 3 out of 5It's a great new tab, but the only problem is that every time you restart your computer the add-on completely resets, or maybe that's an issue with my computer.
- by siwas, 15 days agoRated 2 out of 5I think tabliss is really dope. I was really wowed when I first installed it and I was really impressed with how simple (and free) everything was. That was until I closed my browser and all my settings were wiped. Next time I open firefox, all my links and customisations were gone. I assumed it was a glitch, and put them in again. Close the browser, gone once more. After it happened the third time, I stopped trying to fix it and let the default settings become my norm. I now use a different "new tab" add-on and I'm seeing how that goes. It's unfortunate because I prefer tabliss to that one, but if my widgets are going to be forgotten each time I close firefox, then I don't feel like it's worth keeping installed.
- by Alireza, 20 days agoRated 1 out of 5Has lost my settings 2 or 4 times now. I close the browser and when I reopen it, gone. I'm finally tired of re-adding my links and re-setting my options. Deleting the extension from my browser.