- by Firefox user 14871977, a month agoRated 5 out of 5This app saves me so much time and effort. I'm daily capturing data for stock or market analysis, or to update look-ups from databases I maintain from linked analysis spreadsheets. Capture Table (Tables to Excel) makes the task easy. No more clumsy drag to highlight and copy, then drop a mess into a worksheet table. I highly recommend this app.
- by akhiltalwar, 3 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is a super useful tool and solved my data capture issues. The creator - George was super responsive and offered his help while trying to figure out a particularly complex data grab on Salesforce. He hopped on a screenshare, was exteremely courteous and helped me get up and running quickly. Amazing! Keep up the great work George :)
- by elliotcolbert, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5This extension's versatility alone makes it a no-brainer, but when you factor in the sharp, personable, and lightning-fast support from the developer it's a true bargain. Strongly recommend!
- by dixon_st_albert, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5I use this addon to download data from my bank trading account. The bank's security system makes it hard to script a login, so I login in manually and then use TableCapture to download account data with a single right click. I can then import it into jupyter-notebook and slice and dice it. The Developer is very approachable and emailed me back within minutes to sort change from GooglePay.
I wish more Developers would charge a very low annual fee instead of a high one time fee or offer for free with annoying ads!
- by Firefox user 16614831, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5This has been an excellent extension for me. I was able to message the developer and get a quick response. It is well worth the money I paid for it and has excellent functionality and power user features. To George I tip my hat to you sir, many thanks.
- by Firefox user 13081589, 9 months agoRated 1 out of 5"Some features may require payment"
ALL/ANY feature REQUIRES a license.
this should be removed for violation mozilla TOS.
Developer responseposted 9 months agoFYI - it says in the description: Cost $12
If you've paid the $12 and don't think it's worth it, please *do* let me know and any other potential purchasers know.
I sincerely hope that this add-on saves you hours each and every week.
- by Matt, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Just a terrific tool Saves tons of time. Works well. Lots of options can seem complicated but the developer is super helpful and answers questions asap. Plus a free trial can't go wrong on this one.
- by Firefox user 15326302, a year agoRated 5 out of 5An indispensable tool for people who want to transfer a table from internet sites to excel on a regular basis.
Works perfectly, easily and quickly.
- by Andy, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I've used George's Table Capture in Chrome for over a year. Loved the use in Chrome. As a developer who is migrating back to Firefox I was excited to hear he would soon be releasing a Firefox version of Table Capture.
I installed the plugin upon hearing it was released and didn't hesitate upgrading to the pro version.
This plugin is well designed, light in not bogging down the browser. Clearly capture every table instance I've encountered and at every turn actually exceeded my expectations. I've used this to export data I needed to modify and create other models from, to download data and import into a database, etc.
The pro version is extremely reasonably priced and the added features exceed what is asked.
As stated before... GREAT product George, keep up the great work and support...