Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
1. When Tabhunter knows that a tab hasn't changed at a particular window and tab index, it avoids sending another message to the tab process for that information
2. Schedule updates to show currently known tabs during long processing periods, and display how many tabs are yet to be displayed
3. Convert the first analysis loop into a series of setTimeout's so the extension avoids hogging the CPU.
TextSearchTreeView.prototype are stubs and the third
parameter isn't used.
It would be nice if the compatibility checker checks to
verify if anything is assigned to the third parameter before
issuing a complaint.
Open up the dialog with a reasonable size, and remove the flex on the main
grid, so the dialog keeps its border.
Main contribution by Iain Dalton. This marks a milestone -- Tabhunter has always been an open-source project, but Iain's is the first public submission.
* Window optionally closes when a tab is selected
* Position remembered on Linux
* Context menu items added to copy title, URL, or both