To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Then this extension is for you.
TabFind lets you search for and switch to tabs quickly by searching both in the URL and title of a tab.
How to use:
1. Show the TabFind search bar by pressing your key combination (Ctrl-Shift-F by default).
2. Type some keywords you know your tab's URL or title contains.
3. While typing, Firefox will switch to the best matching tab and also display all matches in a list.
4. If your desired tab is already shown, press ESC or the Return key to close the TabFind bar.
5. If not, you can select your tab by clicking on the list of results with the mouse or by using the up and down arrow keys on your keyboard.
The TabFind can be started using a key combination or through the menu Edit -> Find tab.
The key combination can be customized through Tools -> Add-ons -> TabFind -> Preferences.
+ Added a Preferences dialog window, where the keyboard shortcut key for the toolbar can be customized.
+ When finding a tab and closing the TabFind toolbar, the page in the found tab now gains focus automatically. This enables quick navigation between tabs and on webpages without having to use the mouse.
This add-on is not compatible with your version of Firefox because of the following: