Developer responseposted 2 years ago
Hi drew! Thanks for the review. I am fully aware of this situation, and am frustrated with this myself as well. The weird thing is that it seems to only occur on macOS (even on latest hardware), and the performance is much better on Windows? I am working on possible solutions, and I hope that the performance is workable for now.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Ruboka, 22 days agoIt keeps opening the what is new page on github and it is always the same content. Last update on 13.8.22? why display it if nothing has changed since then? make it stop
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 16622375, 3 months agoWith my tendency to open a dozen windows with a dozen tabs each, Tabby's search feature alone is worth the five stars. The rest of this amazing add-on is the icing on the cake.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Frank Costa, 4 months agoif you are someone with a lot of firefox windows, a lot of tabs in each, and sometimes wonder in which window you have opened a particular tab, or if you still have a tab open for a particular site... this addon is for you. I love it!
It would be nice to have an auto-save feature, so we could rollback in time so we don't need an extra addon for that.
- Rated 5 out of 5by hallou89, 10 months agoIt's very close to becoming my favorite tabs manager, but there is room for improvement.
- Quickly find open tabs using keyboard shortcut, will bring up search box and let you browse through a list that matches pattern, in addition you can close by simply pressing the DEL key on the selected tab.
- The quick search will find tabs for ALL open windows, not just for the current window.
- Tab preview is large and looks awesome, same size as microsoft Edge preview.
- Doesn't resize your browsing context/perspective each time you open the list, unlike TST.
- doesn't show many context menu operation for selected tab on list, again unlike TST which shows the full set of context menu operation.
- doesn't 'always' allow arrow keys to be used to browse the list up and down, i have to hit backspace in empty search box then press enter to search, this will move focus from search box to tab list allowing me to browse, but doesn't always work.