- by nameanyone, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5Support site down, so have to leave a request here: If a site has no icon, the title should still be lined up with the other titles, i.e. there should be an empty space of the same size as an icon. Please line up by default or suggest a custom CSS for that.
- by Firefoss, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Amazingly useful and innovative.
We can create "marker tabs" at will, but we can rename one only when we create it, as follows:
(right click anywhere on the left side list of tabs)
> new marker tab
> (in the address bar, replace "MarkerNameHere" with the name of your choice. It also accepts spaces.)
> (type the ENTER key)
This addon is also open source and does not require any dangerous permissions.
I was using "tree style tab" before, but the multiple level of folding were very annoying to me.
Thanks a lot :)
- by bolocholo, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Great combination of tab grouping and tab menu. Simple, helpful, and unobtrusive. Two things would make it really great: dim unloaded tabs and tab search or filtering. But I still give it 5 stars because I love the easiness and clever simplicity.
- by grahamperrin, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5I like the simplicity.
I couldn't guess whether overtyping 'MarkerNameHere' would (a) rename the marker; or (b) result in an invalid URL.
Also, re: https://framagit.org/ariasuni/tabcenter-reborn/issues/66 Tab Sidebar is is one of four (or more) extensions that use the same word, 'Tabs', in the sidebar.
Please, can you use a more distinctive phrase?
- by Firefox user 15205572, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5This is a really handy (and simple) extension, but the fact that it doesn't truncate or fade long page titles makes it really ugly!
Please allow long titles to either fade or add "..." at the end. Thank you!
- by Firefox user 14643335, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Thanks for providing and working on this add-on. To me it would become much more usable if it would automatically place tabs below marker tabs according to their tab-environment (work, ...).
- by Firefox user 12801436, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Good job. Lightweight. Font size is readable to me. What do I put in "Override Style Sheet" in order to get light text on dark background? Could you let me know, or else make this extension follow the dark theme that Firefox uses? Thank you.