Review by netscape0.99
Rated 3 out of 5by netscape0.99, a year ago
Why on earth does this addon suddenly need to know my google email when I sync to GDrive? I find that quite suspicious and unnecessary? It worked fine before without those permissions. I really, really liked this addon. But now, not so much
- Rated 1 out of 5by vdvnk, 7 hours agoLa sauvegarde automatique ne fonctionne pas, les sauvegardes manuelles disparaissent, seule la dernière est visible, et disparait après réouverture de Firefox. Rien ne s'enregistre dans le dossier "TabSessionManager - Backup".
Dommage, l'ihm est propre et le principe de fonctionnement est bon.
- Rated 1 out of 5by PeaceByJesus.net, 10 days agoOnly saves 36 out of about 300 tabs in one portable profile.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12302629, 23 days agoThe functions of this addon are great, but what does not work at all is that the addon uses the entire memory.
and that is unacceptable!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Evg, a month agoWhen reinstalling, all sessions, despite the synchronization, are deleted. Thank you
- Rated 2 out of 5by blangolas, 2 months agoUsed to work perfectly for me, but for a while now when i open a session in a new window, all other firefox windows are closed automatically
- Rated 3 out of 5by timur g, 2 months agoJust 3* as only all tabs can be saved - should be able to save just SELECTED tabs. And many comments that import doesn't work, maybe because of diacritics or whatever.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Mephistopheles, 2 months agoWell this worked all of once for me... Click import session, it says it was imported, then loading session nothing is there
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13324324, 2 months agoPrzestało działać, nie można przywracać całych okien, tylko pojedyncze karty!
- Rated 5 out of 5by jpng, 2 months agoLove it, much better than many other clumsy "session sync/save" extensions. Unintrusive, lightweight... I'm proud of you sienori