by brain8891, 5 months ago
Rated 1 out of 5
I had over 75 GB of backup files in the downloads folder because I mistakenly turned off Reminder. You see, I have to manually delete old backups, even though a session manager should manage it, and it is possible through WebExtension API which Allow unlimited storage. I am sorry to say but I am disabling it, until a better solution is available :(
- by Scott B, 17 days agoRated 4 out of 5It's great but the syncing needs have an option to be automatic in some way(s). Windows killed itself and I hadn't synced it in quite some time so I lost my sessions. That's on me, not blaming the extension.
- by Terry, a month agoRated 3 out of 5I noticed that it does not save the history of the tab. i.e., forward-backward transitions in one tab. This is also important. not only restore windows and tabs, but also the history of tabs, position in front to back. tab chronology. not just a tab with one page, but with a list of transitions. this is super important! do it?
- by Aloka, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Долго искала решение задачи по восстановлению утерянной сессии. Найденное дополнение отлично справилось! Благодарю разработчика! Рекомендую оптимизировать поисковую информацию - дополнение трудно найти!
- by Firefox user 16612369, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5I would give higher but to me only having Google cloud as the only cloud backup solution is not a good option as We All Know what Google will do with your data
- by netscape0.99, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5Why on earth does this addon suddenly need to know my google email when I sync to GDrive? I find that quite suspicious and unnecessary? It worked fine before without those permissions. I really, really liked this addon. But now, not so much
- by Firefox user 13777432, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5More then half the functionality of this add-on doesn't work. Exporting a session doesn't work, saving more then one session at a time doesn't work (it just auto-deletes anything other then the most recently manually saved session), restoring sessions after a FF update doesn't work.
Overall avoid and report as much as possible. Add-on could be harmful at this point.