Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
- by tomoyo255, 5 days agoRated 3 out of 5The session manager works well saving my pages, but fails to reload them in the right groups. I use Tiled Tab Groups. Did I do something wrong? Is interoperability planned with tab group managers?
- by A FF User, 6 days agoRated 5 out of 5>>> "IndexedDB" ERROR MESSAGE ON NEW INSTALL!!! RESTART THE BROWSER TO FIX!!! <<<
#. IMPRESSIVE SESSION MANAGER - AFTER RE-OPENING, HAD ALREADY A SAVED SESSION (NOT CURRENT) FROM 8 HOURS AGO WHEN I PREVIOUSLY OPENED BROWSER!
VERY COOL!!! :D ;) ;D :P :B
- by dreamycreampie, 22 days agoRated 5 out of 5Firefox can be garbage with saving your sessions. Can't count how many times it has failed for no damn reason, and this add-on has saved me countless headache. Definitely a must have
- by Luko Foks, 22 days agoRated 4 out of 5Add-on works without issues. The user experience, however, is not exciting at all.
Session management bar should definitively be on the right site, so you can access tabs by moving the mouse just down, not across a half screen.
Design is disruptive compared to the beautiful Firefox.
And this shouting icon that only means that sessions are not synced (which is every time you change a tab) is absolutely frightful. It is better not to even enable sync.
Highly recommend to hire a UX designer...
- by Firefox user 16109008, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5This is a great add-on that is very useful. It would be even better if it were compatible with Tree Style Tab, and restored not only the tabs themselves but their tree structure!
- by alberto.villar, 3 months agoRated 4 out of 5I would like to give five stars to this add-on as it's the best session manager but the interface is awfully becoming worse and worse:
- You no longer can select tabs nor windows to be opened. It looks like you can only remove tabs from the tree before opening a session, in which case you destroy the structure. Sessions lose the original structure and you cannot use them in the future as they were
- The maximum width of the side pane is 800 pixels, what does not leave room to access any of the valuable tools and options, such as rename a session, access the menu, see full tab description, add tags, open/delete a session
- You are somehow forced to configure the add-on to open the panel on a new tab which is inconvenient