Rated 3.8 out of 5
3.8 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14281777, 10 days agoRated 4 out of 5It would be nice to be able to edit tags or make tags case insensitive. Sync would be great too. Tab Session Manager has evolved a lot. Great usability changes, keep it going!
- by scofi16, a month agoRated 1 out of 5This extension is just a ilusion of safety. I had 4 windows opened with almost 400 tabs. After the firefox update the extension disappeared with all my sessions. Useless i will write my own extension because this suck
- by Jj, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5It does what it says, and I like having this long history of my sessions that I can go back. Makes me feel safe about accidental closing windows or crashes.
There is one huge caveat that makes it pretty much unusable for me, is that restoring session will loose the container tabs and will reopen everything in the default container which is a no go for me :(
- by Kjtl, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5Seems ok, but does not restore sessions with local files such as PDF's. This may be a limitation outside of the developers control, but makes the extension useless for me.
- by Claudy Dark, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Hello sienori, thanks for that nice extension. I like it very much, it works very good so far.
Only some features I am still missing:
-Edit: I found it ;-) its under settings / sessions = import older session
- an option to define a limit number for automated saved files which are generated in Backup folder - so that older ones will be deleted "automatically". Or at least user limit number and get a message popup when the limit is reached so everyone knows to start cleaning autdated saves.
Thanks in Advance an greets from Germany
And: plus an option to name automated saves user defined like "Autosave", because the title of the tab currently active is not very unique, the same with saved when "browser closed" or when "windows closed", so we can distinguish better between them.