- Rated 5 out of 5This add-on is working great so far, I transitioned from session buddy on chrome to this and its virtually seamless. One strange thing I found that I believe to be a bug is the fact that when adding tags to sessions the word "regular" simply fails to be added as a tag, but "Regular" works just fine add is added correctly.
- Rated 5 out of 5it's the best session manager so far.
- Rated 2 out of 5It saves the sessions alright; but if you try to restore an entire session, it will only open a new window on homepage and that's it.
-reinstalling the addon
-checking for updates everywhere
-restart firefox without addons
-wipe all the firefox data from the Local and Roaming AppData folders (making firefox run as first time on device, ever)
It can restore individual items from a session just fine.
edit: installed older version (4.5.2) and it works as intended
- Rated 3 out of 5For some reason this extension never highlights the most recently autosaved session. I always have to scroll up to the the very top of the list to restore the last session.
- Rated 3 out of 5How come the browsing history is not stored anymore? On older version of FF where I had this installed the history was saved as well.
- Rated 5 out of 5i use the addon almost every day because i save all my open windows and tabs manually. I like that I can easily open individual tabs from the saved sessions without having to restore the whole session.
Keep up the good work.
- Rated 5 out of 5Not perfect but still the best out there!
- Rated 1 out of 5It would be perfect, but the lack of proper search makes this crap useless. Add a proper search to search individual tabs and I'll donate.
- Rated 4 out of 5I do like the new design and it has some interesting features. Opening in new tab is useful. Opening in new tab and saving current tab only is also very good.
I would like an option to not pre-select previously saved session by default though.
- Rated 3 out of 5Not bad. But there are nuances and shortcomings. I wrote an email to the author about 10 times. The author stupidly ignores the mail .. A pity
- Rated 5 out of 5Amazing Session Manager. Kudos for your hard work.
- Rated 1 out of 5Update review for v5.0: This new 2 column thing is horrible. I can only see about half an inch of the new second/right column which means I cannot restore ANY sessions! I've tried right clicking and resizing the window and even increased the width of the drop down in it's settings and nothing works. I have over 20 tabs that I need to work on and I have NO WAY to restore them.
This tweak is 100% broken at the moment. I strongly recommend you to look for an alternative that can restore sessions. What a shame.
- Rated 3 out of 5Was loving it until this last change in display format (9/2019), which makes finding and selecting the session I want tedious and slow. Roll back the latest change, please!!! (Now looking for a replacement, BTW.)
- Rated 4 out of 5Overall a great addon. The latest update needs a fix though. When you have the TSM icon in the overflow menu, the popup doesn't show the entirety of the interface and thus becomes unusable. You have to have the icon outside of the overflow menu for the current version to work. I'd love it if this bug could be fixed ASAP.
- Rated 4 out of 5Thanks for all the effort you've put into this! Though, in my opinion, some minor option is still missing. I think it'd be great if sessions (especially those saved manually) could be automatically uploaded into a cloud space, etc. so that they are synced. This way one wouldn't worry losing them either.
PS: Thanks for the fix. Just upgraded to 4 stars. Still waiting for the feature mentioned above to upgrade it to a 5-star.
Thanks again for the great job.
- Rated 1 out of 5your new update freaked me out. To get to my saved sessions I usually just click on the icon and it creates a mini popup.
This time I click and it just showed up as a popup that looked like I needed to full screen but couldn't.
You need to have it so that users of the new version (5.0) automatically have the "open in new tab" button clicked yes.
It took me several minutes to figure that out and I thought I had lost all of my work because I restarted my computer for a Windows update and I couldn't click or see the part of the popup that allowed me to restore my previous session.
Thank you soooo much for the unneeded heart attack.
- Rated 3 out of 5NEW FIX in 5.1 !!! Addressed my main issue...THANKS :)
New "update" is a downgrade...used to be compact pop-up and had delete button right above timestamp for easy deletion of unwanted saved session.
Now it's a 3 stroke process in a window 3 times larger than before.
At least add an option in settings that allows one to pick that previous layout too if we prefer it...and we do !!!
Or give us a link to go back to 4.5.2 vs. 5.Oh-no Thanks