Rated 4.2 out of 5
4.2 Stars out of 5
by McCovican, a year ago
Rated 4 out of 5
Very good at saving tab states, even in disastrous scenarios. However, it does not play well with "Tiled Tab Groups". While Firefox's default session save function (in the rare scenarios in which it actually functions properly) will restore with the tab groups intact, Tab Session Manager will destroy the group states, and loads them all in a single group. I'd suggest then that it simply doesn't seem to respect hidden tab statuses? That said, still the best we've got in Quantum by a mile so far.
- by brain8891, 5 days agoRated 3 out of 5I Love Tab session Manager. You use it once in a lifetime, but that time it save your tab, it is so important to have, but the auto backup feature is a hustle because I had more than 30GB of backup in my download folder without realizing it. Old backup should be deleted automatically, OR just backup once a day instead of every time the Firefox starts, anything more user friendly. I have to delete backup manually and sometimes I forget
- by tomoyo255, a month agoRated 3 out of 5The session manager works well saving my pages, but fails to reload them in the right groups. I use Tiled Tab Groups. Did I do something wrong? Is interoperability planned with tab group managers?
- by A FF User, a month agoRated 5 out of 5>>> "IndexedDB" ERROR MESSAGE ON NEW INSTALL!!! RESTART THE BROWSER TO FIX!!! <<<
#. IMPRESSIVE SESSION MANAGER - AFTER RE-OPENING, HAD ALREADY A SAVED SESSION (NOT CURRENT) FROM 8 HOURS AGO WHEN I PREVIOUSLY OPENED BROWSER!
VERY COOL!!! :D ;) ;D :P :B
- by dreamycreampie, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Firefox can be garbage with saving your sessions. Can't count how many times it has failed for no damn reason, and this add-on has saved me countless headache. Definitely a must have
- by Luko Foks, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Add-on works without issues. The user experience, however, is not exciting at all.
Session management bar should definitively be on the right site, so you can access tabs by moving the mouse just down, not across a half screen.
Design is disruptive compared to the beautiful Firefox.
And this shouting icon that only means that sessions are not synced (which is every time you change a tab) is absolutely frightful. It is better not to even enable sync.
Highly recommend to hire a UX designer...