Rated 3.8 out of 5
3.8 Stars out of 5
by Станислав, a year ago
Rated 4 out of 5
Пожалуй самое удобное и хорошо зарекомендовавшее себя расширение, пользуюсь больше года и не подводило до недавнего времени, когда количество вкладок перевалило за 400!! Теперь программа не открывает окно с выбором сохранений, сбрасывал настройки, удалял и ставил по новой.. не работает ((
- by Gustave, 2 days agoRated 3 out of 5Après chaque mise à jour de cette extension, nous sommes obligés de remettre à jour tous nos paramètres personnels !!!
Les développeurs pourraient faire en sorte que ces mises à jour n'écrasent pas nos réglage.
- by Firefox user 13856935, 2 days agoRated 1 out of 5unfortunately, did not work in my case due to an IndexedDB Error. the solutions to it at https://github.com/sienori/Tab-Session-Manager/wiki/IndexedDB-Error is a bit complex for me, and another session addon provider can offer similar performance with no issues.
- by klapp, 4 days agoRated 2 out of 5It's too convulutet and too much clutter. The window size, fonts and everything else is too small and the sessions saves twice for no reason. Also it defaults at a 10 sessions max limit also for no reason.
It should both be like and behave like Session Buddy in the Chrome Store or like the old Session Manager extension. Those were and are what sessions managers should be like.
Developer take note!
- by Firefox user 15819307, 6 days agoRated 5 out of 5Seems like IndexedDB was updated in Firefox v74. This addon stores sessions in IndexedDB. And old DB files don't work with new version. That's why we have errors like "IndexedDB error" or instantly closing Tab Session Manager window. Sessions are stored in Firefox Profiles foler. If you backup them and reinstall the addon it will start working fine. To recover them you need to install old version of Firefox somewhere, install Tab Session Manager, add backuped sessions to it (google for instructions by sienori on github) and export it to .sessions (JSON) format. Then you'll be able to import them to freshly installed Tab Session Manager in Firefox v74.
- by Firefox user 14281777, 19 days agoRated 4 out of 5It would be nice to be able to edit tags or make tags case insensitive. Sync would be great too. Tab Session Manager has evolved a lot. Great usability changes, keep it going!
- by scofi16, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5This extension is just a ilusion of safety. I had 4 windows opened with almost 400 tabs. After the firefox update the extension disappeared with all my sessions. Useless i will write my own extension because this suck
- by Jj, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5It does what it says, and I like having this long history of my sessions that I can go back. Makes me feel safe about accidental closing windows or crashes.
There is one huge caveat that makes it pretty much unusable for me, is that restoring session will loose the container tabs and will reopen everything in the default container which is a no go for me :(