- Rated 4 out of 5It would be nice if the tab rotation interval would automatically reset if interaction with the website was detected, but otherwise this extension works great.
- Rated 3 out of 5Good
- Rated 4 out of 5Works great if displaying only and not working or reading a tab. The Idle time should account for clicks otherwise the programs kicks to the next tab mid sentence. It did this over 3(every 35 secs) times just typing this.
- Rated 5 out of 5very good!
- Rated 5 out of 5ok
- Rated 5 out of 5Works as a cheap security camera rotator
- Rated 5 out of 5Very happy with this, I use it to show multiple pages from a server monitoring system on a large-screen TV.
One thing: the current behaviour to reload the tab *after* it has been shown is ideal for me: having it reload when it is switched to would not work - the screens take several seconds to load. So if (as discussed elsewhere) this behaviour is changed, it would be great to have the option to keep the current behaviour too.
Thanks to the dev for this great addon!
- Rated 5 out of 5good
- Rated 5 out of 5Solved my problem. As a suggestion, it could be possible to select which tabs will reload and which ones won't :)
- Rated 2 out of 5Dosen't appear to work on mobile device.
- Rated 4 out of 5Awesome Add-On, Thank you. Just wondering why it's only rotating between first two tabs?
- Rated 1 out of 5This doesn't work with Firefox Quantum.
- Rated 5 out of 5Hi David,
I discovered your extension trying to use it on an Amazon Fire HD 10. I installed Firefox Nightly and the Tab Rotator extension and on the browser menu and option appeard which reads "start rotating tabs". Everything look fine up to here, thing is once configured and saved it never starts!
I downloaded Firefox on my PC to understand how the extension works and I already saw it works beautifully.
I am trying to use this Fire HD 10 as a kiosk/display for some custom URLs incluging Trello Boards, Airtable bases, etc. Is there any way you think I could make this work? Or any reason why tabs aren't rotating on the HD 10?
Please let me know if there is anything I can do, I am super interested in this working out. Best and congrats on an excellent add-on!
- Rated 3 out of 5Hi David,
I have been using your tab rotator add on for a number of years now and have found it to be a valuable tool working in a Network Ops Center. This latest version has some interesting new functionality (specifically being able to set custom times for each tab however, it seems that the new version only rotates tabs in the browser window which is actively being used. I would request that the functionality be modified so users can toggle rotation function in browser windows independent of each other (like what was in previous versions). Other than that, great work!
- Rated 1 out of 5#BUG:
Tab Rotator in another window browser is not independent.