- Rated 4 out of 5It would be nice if the tab rotation interval would automatically reset if interaction with the website was detected, but otherwise this extension works great.
- Rated 3 out of 5Good
- Rated 4 out of 5Works great if displaying only and not working or reading a tab. The Idle time should account for clicks otherwise the programs kicks to the next tab mid sentence. It did this over 3(every 35 secs) times just typing this.
- Rated 5 out of 5very good!
- Rated 5 out of 5ok
- Rated 5 out of 5Works as a cheap security camera rotator
- Rated 5 out of 5Very happy with this, I use it to show multiple pages from a server monitoring system on a large-screen TV.
One thing: the current behaviour to reload the tab *after* it has been shown is ideal for me: having it reload when it is switched to would not work - the screens take several seconds to load. So if (as discussed elsewhere) this behaviour is changed, it would be great to have the option to keep the current behaviour too.
Thanks to the dev for this great addon!
- Rated 5 out of 5good
- Rated 5 out of 5Solved my problem. As a suggestion, it could be possible to select which tabs will reload and which ones won't :)
- Rated 2 out of 5Dosen't appear to work on mobile device.
- Rated 4 out of 5Awesome Add-On, Thank you. Just wondering why it's only rotating between first two tabs?
- Rated 1 out of 5This doesn't work with Firefox Quantum.