Tab Reloader (page auto refresh) Version History
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
1. It is now possible to bypass form submissions
1. Tab reloading from context-menu items over tabs.
1. You can now define a custom default reloading time
2. It is now possible to batch reload hostnames
3. Right-click menu has two new items: "Reload current window" and "Reload all tabs"
4. "file://" scheme can now be reloaded
1. Fixes toolbar button's color is not persistent
1. Fixes icon is not displaying since moving to WebExtension
1. Fixes icons is not appearing in the toolbar.
1. Updating to WebExtension
1. It is now possible to define random reloading jobs
2. It is now possible to pause tab reloading jobs if an active tab is reloaded.
1. Fixes an issue with session restore not restoring all tabs
1. Adding polyfill to Object.values for the extension to work with older versions of Firefox
1. enabling multiprocess flag
1. A bug related to the counter displaying a wrong number is fixed
2. Tab Reloader now saves countdowns across sessions
1. Moving to JPM compiler
2. Tab Reloader now detects manual refreshes and resets the counter upon a manual refresh