- by lestarinurul547, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5The easiness-of-use is perfect. The feature helps like an angel.
But it removes all the parameter (something like "?key=value") in URL, and it drives me crazy. Hope this was fixed in update.
- by Firefox user 15130950, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Amazing addon. Just what I needed. Minimalistic and sufficient options. All that I would like to see is some kind of indicator on tabs to know if Tab Reloader is active on a tab or not.
P.S. Made a contribution. Keep up the good work!
- by RJVB, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5This does what it should do (which is a feature that shouldn't require an extension!). I need it to remain logged in on a forum that has become incapable to remember me.
Sadly I can only give it 2 starts because it will reload the page even if I'm in the middle of typing a (long) reply. I don't know if and how it could detect an input form with unsaved changes but it should, ideally!
Alternatively, it could offer to open all links from an auto-reloading page in a new page, that could work too.
- by Firefox user 14764645, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5I'd probably give it 5 stars if it wasn't for the fact is NEVER remembers my settings across a relaunch of Firefox (I'm using Win10 1809 if it matters). Incredibly annoying, and has placed me on the hunt for an alternative.
- by Firefox user 14764282, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Hi there, great work on the add-on; one of the best I've used for its functionality and ease of use! However, I came across issues when trying to use it on my Android tablet: a Samsung Tab Active LTE SM-T365 running Firefox for Android v66.0.2.
Once I've chosen the time interval to be 1 minute, I can't toggle on the "Enable Reloader for this tab" switch. Curiously, I can toggle the 3 switches below it but not the first one that actually enables add-on.
Any ideas why this might be occurring? Feel free to let me know if there's any more info I can provide to help troubleshoot this. Thanks for your time!
- by Discloop, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5This works very nicely, except for one problem. It seems to interfere with the operation of the 1Password X add-on. When this is enabled, 1Password won't fill in the password fields of some web sites. Except for that, I liked the configuration options this add-on provides.
- by Firefox user 14553166, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5funciona perfeitamente para o que é pedido e fica bem organizado para quantos minutos e segundos se quer usar, o unico problema é que está em inglês, mas para a extensão funcionar é só ativar o primeiro botão, ela funciona em quantas páginas você quiser e nas quais não quiser também!