Rated 3.9 out of 5
3.9 Stars out of 5
- by R.S., a year agoRated 3 out of 5Love the concept, and well designed. However, the auto start when opening Firefox doesn't work right. I turned it on but when I close out and reopen it doesn't auto turn back on. I even added the codes to auto reload some sites, but only the first site will turn on automatically. I open 6 pages every day to monitor. This does work, but I have to turn it on for 5 out of the 6 pages daily. Not bad, but not working right. It might be that I'm running the ESR version of FF (version 68.1.0esr 64-bit). It shouldn't make a difference, but maybe. I'd give it 5 stars if it would remember to auto turn on for all the pages.
- by Firefox user 15200623, a year agoRated 5 out of 5САМЫЙ ЛУЧШИЙ ЗАРАБОТОК БЕЗ ВЛОЖЕНИЙ!!!
НА ПОЛНОМ АВТОМАТЕ!!!
Просто скопируйте адрес и введите в адресную строку (располагается в самом верху браузера) для перенаправления! на страницу на сайт
ДЛЯ ТОГО ЧТОБЫ ЗАРАБАТЫВАТЬ :
1)Переходите на сайт.
3)Нанимайте гномов, они будут добывать руду.
4)Руда будет накапливаться, относите ее на склад.
5)Перерабатывайте руду и получайте золото.
6)Обменивайте золото на реальные деньги, либо нанимайте больше гномов, чтобы они приносили Вам еще больше прибыли!
- by wonder, a year agoRated 3 out of 5This add on works. However, it slows down my firefox 52.9 severely so that I cannot even load other tabs at the norm speed. Everything gets slowed down, including the tabs set for auto-refresh. Once I stop the auto-refresh, things get back to normal. Didn't see other people report this issue. Am I the only one having this issue? I am running Firefox 52.9 on Ubuntu 18.04LTS. I didn't want to upgrade to firefox quantum since certain add-ons are not available with the new firefox.
- by lestarinurul547, a year agoRated 4 out of 5The easiness-of-use is perfect. The feature helps like an angel.
But it removes all the parameter (something like "?key=value") in URL, and it drives me crazy. Hope this was fixed in update.
- by Firefox user 15130950, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Amazing addon. Just what I needed. Minimalistic and sufficient options. All that I would like to see is some kind of indicator on tabs to know if Tab Reloader is active on a tab or not.
P.S. Made a contribution. Keep up the good work!
- by RJVB, a year agoRated 2 out of 5This does what it should do (which is a feature that shouldn't require an extension!). I need it to remain logged in on a forum that has become incapable to remember me.
Sadly I can only give it 2 starts because it will reload the page even if I'm in the middle of typing a (long) reply. I don't know if and how it could detect an input form with unsaved changes but it should, ideally!
Alternatively, it could offer to open all links from an auto-reloading page in a new page, that could work too.
- by Firefox user 14764645, a year agoRated 3 out of 5I'd probably give it 5 stars if it wasn't for the fact is NEVER remembers my settings across a relaunch of Firefox (I'm using Win10 1809 if it matters). Incredibly annoying, and has placed me on the hunt for an alternative.
- by Firefox user 14764282, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Hi there, great work on the add-on; one of the best I've used for its functionality and ease of use! However, I came across issues when trying to use it on my Android tablet: a Samsung Tab Active LTE SM-T365 running Firefox for Android v66.0.2.
Once I've chosen the time interval to be 1 minute, I can't toggle on the "Enable Reloader for this tab" switch. Curiously, I can toggle the 3 switches below it but not the first one that actually enables add-on.
Any ideas why this might be occurring? Feel free to let me know if there's any more info I can provide to help troubleshoot this. Thanks for your time!