- by s5013, 10 months agoRated 4 out of 5it's a good add-on, but some suggested improvement:
when the tabs aren't active, its fine to show "active jobs"
when the tab is active, it's better to show the count-down when will the tab be refreshed.
- by Daniel, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I only recently started using this, and it appears to work well for the most part. However one frustrating issue is that even though I have the plugin configured to reload all my jobs after a restart, it never does. I have to manually click on the add-on icon and click "Restore old reloading jobs". Currently using v0.3.5.
- by KdominikB, a year agoRated 4 out of 5I am afraid the most recent edition broke what was working pretty well. I can't save a default refresh period. And have to set every option EVERY time I open the browser. Nothing is saved.
- by Kaushal Pranav, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Great extension. When I close a tab and restore it back (tab, not a window, using Ctrl + Shift + T), I would like to get back the auto refresh timer on that particular tab.
- by lestarinurul547, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5The easiness-of-use is perfect. The feature helps like an angel.
But it removes all the parameter (something like "?key=value") in URL, and it drives me crazy. Hope this was fixed in update.