Review by Firefox user 14063949
Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14063949, 5 years ago
I love this feature, but I close my windows down each night and when I reopen them, I wish this would remember to activate this feature on the tabs previously set. The one I used prior did that automatically. Sometimes I'll forget to turn it on and then don't figure that until later in the day and miss what I'm looking to update.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13936106, 17 days ago"10 seconds ought to be enough for anybody" - James Fray
- Rated 5 out of 5by Panda, a month agoTrès utile pour les sites de vente aux enchères ou les messageries instantanées. Ca évite d'avoir à rafraîchir les pages manuellement :)
Si le menu pouvait être accessible sur la page plutôt que sur l'onglet, ça serait idéal pour les fenêtres popup...
- Rated 1 out of 5by Nikita, a month agoRefuses to remove a timer for a tab. It comes back every time the tab is open and doesn't go away.
I'll have to go back to the simpler extensions I've used before.
Extension is buggy.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17791621, a month agoFor whatever reason, this add-on loads 'webextension.org' in a tab after updating - however the developer has chosen to block Vietnam IP addresses from accessing this domain via Cloudflare. Please stop using cloudflare and also reconsider country wide blocks when your userbase is worldwide.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16838703, 2 months ago'Stop Reload' stops auto refresh, buts then it starts again without pressed 'Start Reload'.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 17444580, 5 months agoWorks well. Several customizable parameters to adapt the reloading to your needs. Customized alerts in case of content change (perfect a pending content).
- Rated 4 out of 5by Firefox user 16749026, 6 months agoPerfect and customizable, but occasionally, my MacBook Air 2019 crashes (out of memory) if 3 or 4 tabs are reloading with this extension.