Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by annyways, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5While Tab Notes is quite useful, it lacks an option to delete notes I don't longer need.
What made me delete the app however is the fact that it changed new tabs on it's own without asking for permission.
- by Firefox user 15211970, a year agoRated 5 out of 5It does exactly what it says on the tin and it rules. Up until today I was having issues syncing notes across multiple machines, but it seems like that's working with the latest update, so now I'm utterly delighted with it.
- by Firefox user 13386478, a year agoRated 4 out of 5would it be possible not to blend white and grey background when permanently switching to grey? if choosing white as a background does not automatically mean I am to see grey for a fraction of a second. maybe disable the animation as an option? it hurts the eyes in a similar way it hurts to write reviews on addons.mozilla.org without dark background ;)Hi,
thanks for your suggestion. I total agree with you, the flash is really annoying when opening new tab.
Actually I could disable the animation. But due to limited add-on API, the default background color will still be white. Which means when opening a new tab, you might still see a flash white. We are currently not allow to dynamically modify the new tab page.
Once we are able to dynamically modify the new tab page, I would immediately fix this uncomfortable behavior.
- by inou, a year agoRated 4 out of 5missing markdown support - other than that i like itMarkdown support will slow down the speed of page, and currently I have not seen any markdown WYSIWYG editor's behavior is good enough to me. So I might not add this feature until I find a good solution.
But thanks for your suggestion still. :)
- by grahamperrin, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great with Waterfox 56.2.3!
Tab Notes on Speed Dial:
https://new.reddit.com/r/waterfox/comments/9o766s/new_tab_features_on_speed_dial/Hi grahamperrin, Cool mash up! Thanks for the impression in Waterfox Community!
And I am currently thinking about multi-notes feature, it will be implemented soon! :)
- by Firefox user 5599086, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is exactly what I was looking for, and it wasn't easy to find it. This add-on is a hidden treasure.
I needed a note taking add-on that offers a minimalistic UI on new tabs to quickly add my most recent and urgent project-related 'not-to-forget' notes - without distracting, extraneous features.
Thanks, dev, please keep up the good work, and please please please don't discontinue it's maintenance/upgrades.
A web developerThanks for your review, I am really glad you like it!
I won't add too many fancy feature onto this add-on to ensure it is easy and fast.
If you have any idea or suggestion to make it better, feel free to open an issue in its github repo: https://github.com/wildskyf/tab-notes
- by Newt, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5This addon makes the new tab page a notebook, persistent across restarts and different new-tab instances. Perfect for a simple browser-based notebook for jotting down ideas or to-do's.