How to revert to an older version of Tab Mix Plus Rated 5 out of 5 stars

To horror11, re: "how can i revert this update?"

1. Go to the *main* Tab Mix Plus addon page.
2. Near the bottom of the page click the "View All Versions" link.
3. Find the version you want, and click the "Add to Firefox" button.

This review is for a previous version of the add-on (