Must Have Rated 5 out of 5 stars
I have used TMP for years. Whenever I upgrade FF, I am lost until I can upgrade TMP to match. I've used development builds many times, just to get the missing functionality. There's little in TMP that I don't think should be added to FF itself, though obviously buried in an Advanced tab or dialog. There's little that could be added to TMP. It's that good.
Here are just some of the features that TMP enables, though doesn't require, that I find indispensable to make FF behave "right"
- Open new tabs near the current tab
- Recover the N most recently closed tabs
- Finding a tab in the drop down list
- Multiple rows of tabs
- Auto-select a tab by hovering
- Select the previous tab by clicking the current tab
- Showing page load progress in the tab
- Show a close button when hovering over a tab
- Control the width of tabs
- Control which actions open a new tab and whether such tabs should get the focus
- Save and restore TMP settings (this is great for configuring the same settings on multiple computers or profiles)