Rated 4.8 out of 5
4.8 Stars out of 5
- by Ashten, 20 days agoRated 5 out of 5This plugin has literally changed how I browse the web. I have it bound to ctrl-space. Where'd my Facebook tab go? Ctrl-Space -> "Facebook" -> Enter. Boom! Facebook! Lotsa YouTube tabs intermixed with other tabs? Ctrl-Space -> "YouTube" -> Enter. Boom! All your YouTube tabs have been moved to a new window! This is amazing!
- by SHeEp, a month agoRated 5 out of 5This is the first time I write an review for extension. The design and functionality is perfectly fine, but there is a bit of problem when it comes to rebooting/restoring the session, where the tags I make for the windows become messed up / empty and I have to rename it again.
- by Firefox user 12624484, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Look at the pictures closely. They are only icons. New pages all have the same icon. I wanted a named list.
The developers suggestion below worked fine. I'm back on board. Thanks.
- by Cameron, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Makes managing multiple sessions from different webpages so simple! makes my life so much easier that having to scan multiple windows, then figure out what tabs were where
- by Geronomo11, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you! This is great so far! But it needs a little bit of troubleshooting. When I have a few windows open in vertical view, as I scroll through the list, some sections will show up as blank. I wish you can provide you a screenshot of the problem. Please fix it for the next update. Thank you for all the hard work! Also, I agree with the previous reviewer that more visual refinement would be great!
Edit: Awesome!! The update has indeed fixed the problem! Thank you for being so fast! Definitely deserve 5 stars!
- by Firefox user 13875276, 4 months agoRated 4 out of 5Great at what it does, although I'll be honest, it can use a tad bit more visual refinement on the UI/UX side. Some display options are prone to minor issues depending on scales/options set (not all of them display in a clean and organized way) but it's functionally sound for the most part. Apart from that, an excellent tool with a bit of a learning curve. Once you learn it, it becomes a breeze to jump between dozens of tabs inside multiple windows. For instance, currently I have 167 tabs open (I do A LOOT of research) and I can't tell you how much time the search function has saved me in finding a specific tab in all of that chaos. What used to sometimes take me minutes to find, now takes me 2-5 seconds. Very well done.
- by piyush, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5Addon is good with one flaw, when you search for a tab and multiple tabs fulfill search criteria, you can't switch to a single tab using keyboard, you must click on that search result with mouse.Thanks for your review - but that is not a flaw ( as in something that's not working which was advertised ), but a feature request.
You can submit feature requests here : https://github.com/stefanXO/Tab-Manager-Plus/issues
- by Migo, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5I noticed the following error in the newest Firefox version from Tab Manager Plus 5.1.4:
I have two windows open. When I click in Tab Manager Plus on one tab of the second window (the window in the background), this window doesn’t come to front. It remains in the background.
My OS is Windows 10.
I try to explain in more detail to reproduce the issue:
- Use Windows with newest Firefox and newest Tab Manager Plus
- Open two Firefox windows
- In Tab Manager Plus of the foreground window, click a tab of the background window
- The background window appears in the foreground but quickly after that back to the background
EDIT: 5 stars now!! Thank you for the best Tab manager ever.