To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added tab search bar.
- Re-enabled tabs on bottom option (as the main bug has been fixed).
- Dropped compatibility with Firefox 3.
- Use tab instead of modal dialog for First Run Wizard
- Support Firefox 3.6
- Fix issue #16: Sidebar border shrinks/expands on mouseover => can't widen the sidebar by dragging.
- Fix issue #94: Tab drop indicator not showing while setting tab bar position at top edge.
- Fix: hovering over multi-row tab bar would cause rows to change height.
- Fix Open Selected Links in Fx 3.6
- Fix gaps appearing when dragging groups around horizontal tab bar.
Fixed issue #11: "Use scrollbars instead of arrows on the Bookmarks and All Tabs menus" messes up various menus
Fixed issue #8: When grouping disabled tab color still set when use "Open X Links in New Tabs", or "Open All In Tabs" on bookmark folder
- Changed Close Subtree to more versatile Close Children.
- Tweaked Switch Tabs on Hover: now has delay even if your tabs are vertical.
- Improved compatibility with Personas by making tabs more opaque (as group colours are important) and making Personas' background repeat vertically (to fill the vertical tab bar).
- Fix: Uncollapsing the tab drop indicator sometimes caused the tab bar to scroll.
- Fix: Multiple tabs (like multiple homepages) open in the same place the equivalent single tab would have opened.
- Added compatibility with Snap Links Plus (so tabs it opens are grouped).
- Added First Run Wizard to help users choose between tab tree, multi-row tabs, or just normal tab positioning
- Groups no longer expand on single-click - this just confused people. You now have to click the plus button, or double-click them, as before
- Option to make bookmarks/history open in new tabs by default (under Advanced)
- Option to switch tabs by hovering over them (under Controls)
- Turned "Emphasize current tab in black" off by default for aesthetic reasons
- Improved Open Selected Text Link url matching (now ignores closing brackets and punctuation)
- Added Chinese Traditional (zh-TW) locale, thanks to Hugo Chen (though needs updating slightly)
- Added Russian (ru) locale, thanks to Timur Timirkhanov (though needs updating slightly)
- Now compatible with extensions like Tab Clicking Options (https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/260) that replace double-click functionality
- Now detects tabs opened by the Mouseless Browsing extension
- When switching tabs, will no longer expand collapsed groups
- Fix: Ctrl-clicked bookmarks now open in the right place
- Fix: Prevent first group randomly collapsing and/or losing indents when restarting
- Fix: Using Group Tabs From Here To Current in the middle of a group now always causes inner group to be ejected from outer group
- Miscellaneous tweaks and fixes
- Minor version updates: 0.5.1 fixes a bug that prevented 0.5 from working on most systems; 0.5.2 improves Ubuntu compatibility and makes First Run Wizard fit smaller screens; 0.5.3 fixes multi-row tabs on Firefox 3, and makes the tab bar remember scroll position if collapsed while vertical; 0.5.4 adds an activation delay to the switch tabs on hover functionality (by fixing a typo); 0.5.5 fixes a typo affecting closing tabs in Firefox 3.5b4
@ Options to make the address bar and/or search bar open into new tabs by default (press Alt to open in current tab)
@ Collapsed groups now show a plus icon, and auto-expand when clicked on. Also, when hovering over them the tooltip shows all tab titles (one per line), instead of just the visible tab
@ Added Chinese (zh-CN) locale, thanks to Renda