Rated 4.4 out of 5
4.4 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13521089, 2 months agoRated 2 out of 5If you don't have any other use for your new tab window then this is great. If you DO have any use for the new tab then this is probably going to be useless. Search is hidden in a corner, bookmarks don't pull from your existing bookmarks so appear to need to be manually input, and I lost the options I normally have for my new tab.
- by javie, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5I've used this add-on for years now and have seen how far they have come. While still not perfect, it is still miles better than how it was two years ago. Not instant fast to load up, but not excruciatingly snail-paced. Takes a few seconds at most. I love the idea behind it and it makes me feel less bad about being a tab hoarder. Will definitely keep using it for many years to come, and will try to convert my friends to it.
- by Soul, 4 months agoRated 2 out of 5I like the idea behind it, have some problems with the extension:
Slow - sometimes waiting for the new tab page to load takes a while
Saved sites - you can't middle click entries/tiles to open in a new tab, I often launch 3-5 sites at once from Firefox's default new-tab page. This combined with the tabs being slow makes fast browsing tedious.
EVERY time I reboot my computer this extension makes me log back in to view my saved sites. Super frustrating.
- by JD, 4 months agoRated 2 out of 5I like the mission of this add-on and I would like to contribute, but I hit a couple of big bumps, so I decided to uninstall it for a while.
The main problem was that it constantly logs me out of the plugin (I use Google authentication) and when opening new tab it asks me to log in. It might have something to do that I'm using Firefox's Containers, but even when I don't use them, I have to log in. Which doesn't work on first try, or at least I don't get any confirmation that I'm logged in.
I'm using "Top Sites" on default new tab page all the time, so something like that would help me a lot in transitioning to this add-on.
- by Andrean R., 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Great extension! It allows you to raise money just by opening a new tab. However, I have a suggestion. It is rather slow to open. I have to wait 5 to 10 seconds for the page to load. Is there any way to make this faster? Like, making the new page offline maybe? Also, please add often visited sites to the new tab page.
- by Firefox user 15830161, 4 months agoRated 1 out of 5Trying to log back into my account and had to create a new account. Kept telling me my username was taken (i knew this) but never asked me to sign back into my old account.