Your privacy is very important to us. At Tab for a Cause, we have a few fundamental principles:
* We don't ask you for personal information we don't need.
* We don't share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop our products, or protect our rights.
* We don't store personal information on our servers unless required for the ongoing operation of one of our services.
If you have any questions, please contact the Tab for a Cause Team.
We collect anonymous data from every visitor of the Website to monitor traffic and fix bugs. For example, we collect information like web requests, the data sent in response to such requests, the Internet Protocol address, the browser type, the browser language, and a timestamp for the request.
In order to take advantage of certain features of the Website, you may also choose to provide us with other personal information, but your decision to utilize these features and provide such data will always be voluntary.
We may store data collected on servers provided by third party hosting vendors with whom we have contracted. Additionally, you are able to request the removal of any data associated with your profile. To do so, please contact us and we will follow up with such request as soon as possible.
Use of the Data
We only use your personal information to provide you the Tab for a Cause services or to communicate with you about the services or the Website. We employ industry standard techniques to protect against unauthorized access of data that we store, including personal information.
Tab for a Cause may display anonymous data from Website visitors publicly or provide it to others. For instance, Tab for a Cause may disclose the most popular causes to which our users donate or how often visitors interact with certain widgets. However, Tab for a Cause does not disclose any personally-identifying information other than as described below.
We do not share personal information you have provided to us without your consent, unless:
* doing so is appropriate to carry out your own request;
* doing so helps us provide our services (e.g. we may display your username to other users);
* we believe it's needed to enforce our Terms of Service, or that is legally required;
* we believe it's needed to detect, prevent or address fraud, security or technical issues;
* otherwise protect our property, legal rights, or that of others.
Tab for a Cause is operated from the United States. If you are visiting the Website from outside the U.S., you agree to any processing of any personal information you provide us according to this policy.
Sharing of Data
We don't share your personal information with third parties. Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the Tab for a Cause Website and service. We currently use Google Analytics (traffic analysis, SEO optimization) and Quantcast (traffic analysis). We listed below what data these third parties extract. Feel free to check out their own Privacy Policies to find out more.
* Google Analytics: anonymous (ad serving domains, browser type, demographics, language settings, page views, time/date), pseudonymous (IP address)
* Quantcast: anonymous (ad serving domains, browser type, demographics, language settings, page views, time/date), pseudonymous (IP address)
We also use social buttons provided by services like Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, LinkedIn and Facebook. Your use of these third party services is entirely optional. We are not responsible for the privacy policies and/or practices of these third party services, and you are responsible for reading and understanding those third party services’ privacy policies.
We may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, user information is typically one of the transferred business assets. Moreover, if we, or substantially all of our assets, were acquired, or if we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, user information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of us or our assets may continue to use your personal information as set forth in this policy.