Rated 4.8 out of 5
4.8 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 15202989, 3 months agoRated 3 out of 5There is a bug: I have a TST option "double click on a tab to collapse/expand tree". So when I double click on a tree , "Tab flip for TST" addon catches it and recognizes as two clicks, then flips forth and back, and tree doesn't collapses/expands.
Check for dbl-clicks needed.
Developer responseposted 3 months agoThis would add a significant delay (several hundreds milliseconds) for all users, because we need to trigger the switch after we know it wasn’t a double click. So, I’m not sure how to improve your situation without worsening those of most users.
- by vodanium, 9 months agoRated 5 out of 5Edited review:
The below issue has been corrected in a few hours - thanks a lot! :)
In all its glory, again! :)
It would be kind of an Alt-Tab for tabs.
Unfortunately, the functionality has been broken for several weeks: if I click on the current tab, it should switch to the previous one, but it no longer does it - the previous tab's button is flashed for a microsecond, but then the focus gets back to the current tab. The keyboard shortcut works well (which has been changed to CTRL+F2).
I've just realized it is a known issue, without fix for a while: https://github.com/piroor/treestyletab/issues/2127
- by Fanolian, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Sorry I don't have a Framagit account so I report an issue here.
Tab flipping by mouse clicking is broken since TST 2.7.8, probably by this changelog "Allow to cancel default behavior of clicking on twisty, sound button, and closebox on tabs via API."
Tab flipping by Ctrl+F2 still works.
Thank you for such a useful extension!
- by Firefox user 14072894, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Work with hotkey trigger, does not work with click current tab.
Doesn't work on https://www.mixcloud.com when online music playing, Space press was capture by website as pause, even if I did press Ctrl+Shift+Space.
Windows 10 1803, Firefox Developer Edition 62.0b12 (64bit), Tree Style Tab installed.
Edit: LOL, thanks for the dev's quick response, though when it was updated to Ctrl+F1 I found it too hard to reach, now it's a lot better!
P.S.: It would be perfect if it can be configured to use a customized shortcut.
(like this: https://github.com/ueokande/vim-vixen )
(or like this: https://github.com/victal/quickcommands )
P.S.S.: I found that maybe Mozilla should have a unified interface to let user able to manage hotkeys of various extensions, just like Github Atom did.
Developer responseposted a year agoI chose this keyboard shortcut a bit randomly. I’ll think about adding a better one instead of or in addition to the current one. Please tell if you have a suggestion.
Edit: (Ctrl+)(Shift+)F2 might be a good choice (Shift+F2 is used for developer toolbar which will be removed in Firefox 62).
Edit 2: The shortcut is now Ctrl+F2!
Edit 3: damn I missed the part where you said it doesn’t work by click. This is now fixed.
- by syldub, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I spent 15 minute to understand what the extension was really doing. Actually, it goes to the last active tab when clicking again on the active selected tab. This work as expected.
For the moment I don't know what this can be used for... Could you please give some use cases in the description?
Edit: you're right, the ability to switch between two tabs that are not close is actually very useful! Nice idea!
Developer responseposted 2 years agoThis is especially useful when you are switching between two tabs that are not close or next to each other; even if the tabs are next to each other, it’s practical to be able to switch with this trick.
Thank you for your suggestion, I’ll add some use cases in the description.
Edit: I finally added it!
- by Lej77, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Adds extra functionality to Tree Style Tab without any drawbacks that I can find. The keyboard shortcut is also quite useful, makes it easier to multitask in some cases.