To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
You can set the "tab min width" in the options window. It will be the width of the tabs that are not selected; units = pixels. Takes effect after a restart.
- Won't work in Firefox 4.*. The CSS needs an update (tab labels are still seen).
- option to toggle label of tab currently being hovered, hiding the active tab's label temporarily (added 2010.04.06)
- Make it pop a "do you want to restart now?" dialog after ok button has been pressed in options window.
- Override the user's default with 34px.
- browser.tabs.close.Buttons .. by default 2.
- Add max width an option too.
- Add custom background image as an option.