Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
2. Fixed issue where count would be wrong when switching tab groups using the CTRL-` keyboard shortcut.
3. Changed so that the customized text is now displayed when a pinned tab is selected and the option to not count pinned tabs is enabled. In this case it will count the tabs as number "0" since it's not counted.
4. Updated locale files.
2. Added option to not count app (pinned) tabs.
Note: There are some locales that have not been updated yet.
2. Count will now only take into account visible tabs. Hidden tabs (such as tabs in other groups) are no longer counted.
2. Added button to choose color for text in options window
3. Default location for tab count label in Firefox 4 and up is now at the right end of the tab bar. It can be repositioned if desired.
2. Fixed issue with descriptions not being translated correctly (description preference not pointing to correct file).
3. Added Gecko 1.9 localization to install.rdf
2. Updated the code which automatically adds the extension to the tools menu bar to work better.
Added new translations: cs-CZ, mk-MK, ru-RU (incomplete)
- Text should now always be centered (vertically and horizontally)
- Added translations: zh-CN, zh-TW, nl-NL, fr-FR, de-DE, hu-HU, ja-JP, pl-PL, pt-PT, pt-BR, es-ES
- User can now access options by right clicking on toolbar item and selecting options menu entry.
- Options can be now applied without closing option window and take effect immediately
- Clicking on the Font options' labels will open pages explaining valid CSS values for those fields.
- User can now specify optional text to display before and/or after the tab count number.
See the "Colors and Backgrounds" and "Fonts" sections in the CSS spec for valid values.
2. Localized hard coded text to make it easier to translate extension - still only in English though.
Manually placing count button in front of the location bar does not cause any problems as far as I can tell so you can move it there once it has been displayed.