Rated 4.4 out of 5
4.4 Stars out of 5
- by Qua The Space Octopus, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5So, kudos to you for doing this, and I'm not sure how exactly it was implemented, but it looks pretty swell. Tree-style tabs is the main reason I refuse to update Firefox & use Waterfox/Cyberfox etc, and probably never will change this unless there is something of equivalent quality. This addon *almost* does it. Unfortunately, there is no hierarchy tree-style of tab organization, so it isn't exactly as useful as it should be. I would really love to see the ability to control the height of tabs.
Really love that this has a tab search! omg
Keep up the great work! :) Hope to see some changes.
- by Firefox user 12164192, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5As someone who regularly has 30+ tabs open, this extension is fantastic. The clear status signifiers, the greyed out titles for unloaded tabs and compact pinned tabs, and search box make for a great UX. As a user of Vertical Tabs Redux, this addon feels cleaner and less flaky.
- by bitcuration, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5I still miss the old Tab Mix Plus although I've long wish the tabs can move to the side than on the top, which is exactly Tab Redux has done, kudos!
Yet there isn't much control, e.g. location of new tab (after last or next), coloring, ordering etc. all those nice Tab Mix Plus had spoiled me for years now must start all over again because Tab Mix has stopped working with the new Firefox.
Redux is so far the best tab add on can be found that place the tab on the side while compatible with the new Firefox.
- by rittme, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5The main reason I use Firefox is because vertical tabs nurtured my tab hoarding habits. No other browser has descent support for this feature.
When vertical tabs and tab center were gone, I thought I would have to start being reasonable and close my tabs. It was a scary thought, but quickly this guy came for my help.
Now I can hoard in peace again.
I just wish we could hide the top navigation without .css hacks, but I understand it's a browser limitation.
- by jamps, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I'll give 5, but one bug: Top tabs are also visible
and one feature suggestion: 2 or multiple rows for the tabs if there are so many that they need to be scrolled?
Thanks! I can finally read what tabs really are open.
- by Firefox user 12980325, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 51. Is there a way on search to open the first match on ENTER? Is tricky bring the mouse again to open the result.
2. It will be very handy to have an shortcut.