- Rated 5 out of 5Awesome! This along with the userChrome.css workaround to hide the tabs tool bar works very well (hopefully that can somehow be integrated into the extension as an option in the future). The extension even has drag-and-drop tab management, which also works very well. Nicely done.
- Rated 5 out of 5Useful for when I have too many tabs open, at which point it's more efficient to get a vertical display. The shortcut (Cmd+Shift+O) is very useful for that.
- Rated 5 out of 5I very rarely decide to rate an extension and only do so after installing and using it for a bit as to not jump to any conclusions. With that said, I just wanted to say 'Tab Center Redux' is a GREAT APP. Love it.
- Rated 4 out of 5Two questions please :
- can I have new tabs on top of the list instead of bottom ?
- how do you cancel the code to make the top tabs invisible ?
- Rated 5 out of 5Everything works great on FF57+
- Rated 5 out of 5Ausgezeichnet. Hilft sehr schnell bei der Suche als Standart.
- Rated 4 out of 5Interesting idea but have to ask...WHY?
- Rated 4 out of 5介面簡單，提供CSS欄位自訂很好用
simple to use，nice clean interface.
It's better if there is single windows hot key.
- Rated 5 out of 5I installed this as a stop gap to replace Tab Groups (which isn't getting updated still thanks to the author(s)). For that purpose this works well. I can probably live with this until an addon which lets me sort my tabs by group comes along.
Works well with the 150+ tabs that I have. I think the major advantage is that the vertical tab orientation is that more of the tab's title is visible.
I'd recommend it to anyone needing some way to manage a large amount of tabs.
- Rated 5 out of 5A must have, the best sidebar tabs available for now. It should be a native Firefox feature, wake up Mozilla.
- Rated 4 out of 5Customizable keyboard shortcut to open this sidebar would be really handy. Other than that, it's pretty neat. The best part it's pretty well integrated from design perspective.
Edit: Actually found the hotkey now (Which is: Ctrl+Shift+O for Windows). But the fact that I had to do some digging to find it is a somewhat unpleasant experience. There should be some sort of info text next to it in "sidebars" menu. Also, it's not still not customizable, by conventional methods that is.
I personally use AutoHotkey to rebind that hotkey to something that suits me.
- Rated 4 out of 5I finding replacement after Tab Groups addon (https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/tab-groups-panorama) like many people using FF. But for this time there are missing many important features like keyboard shortcut, global preview in "new tab" (I using mainly for finding specific tab).
This addon is for this time clothest to what I want, but for future I try find something better for me.
- Rated 4 out of 5Until It can hide original tabs.
- Rated 3 out of 5I appreciate the effort that went into this. However someone with ~60 tabs (like me) will miss having something like multiple columns so that you don't have to scroll up and down (Tab Mix Plus has multiple rows for the same reason).
Keep up the good work.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works great
- Rated 5 out of 5I was looking for a replacement for Tab Mix Plus.
This isn't it, but I like it.
- Rated 5 out of 5It's neat! 90% of all web content primarily relies on vertical screen estate meanwhile all screens are more wide than tall. This is why it's so much better (for me at least!) to put the task bar at the edge of the screen instead of the bottom.
This extension allows me to further decrease the vertical screen estate that Firefox consumes with the tabs, and instead move the tabs to the sides.
The only thing I'm missing is to be able to make the bookmark-/tabs-side panel even smaller, as it is quite broad right now.