Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by E. Mei, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5This extension helps to corral the forest of tabs one can get.
However, there are a few things you'll see on right-clicking a top-tab that you won't get here: the "Send Tab to Device" selection, plus any extensions that add to the right-click tab menu (such as Foxy).
Even so, I'll keep it in my sidebar.
- by Riot T., 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5To remove top tab bar create /path_to_profile_folder/chrome/userChrome.css and put there:
/* to hide the native tabs */
/* to hide the sidebar header */
- by L, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Awesome! This along with the userChrome.css workaround to hide the tabs tool bar works very well (hopefully that can somehow be integrated into the extension as an option in the future). The extension even has drag-and-drop tab management, which also works very well. Nicely done.
- by Alexandru Nedelcu, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Useful for when I have too many tabs open, at which point it's more efficient to get a vertical display. The shortcut (Cmd+Shift+O) is very useful for that.
- by PleaseStandBy, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I very rarely decide to rate an extension and only do so after installing and using it for a bit as to not jump to any conclusions. With that said, I just wanted to say 'Tab Center Redux' is a GREAT APP. Love it.
- by Firefox user 6210085, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I installed this as a stop gap to replace Tab Groups (which isn't getting updated still thanks to the author(s)). For that purpose this works well. I can probably live with this until an addon which lets me sort my tabs by group comes along.
Works well with the 150+ tabs that I have. I think the major advantage is that the vertical tab orientation is that more of the tab's title is visible.
I'd recommend it to anyone needing some way to manage a large amount of tabs.
- by Firefox user 12109970, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Customizable keyboard shortcut to open this sidebar would be really handy. Other than that, it's pretty neat. The best part it's pretty well integrated from design perspective.
Edit: Actually found the hotkey now (Which is: Ctrl+Shift+O for Windows). But the fact that I had to do some digging to find it is a somewhat unpleasant experience. There should be some sort of info text next to it in "sidebars" menu. Also, it's not still not customizable, by conventional methods that is.
I personally use AutoHotkey to rebind that hotkey to something that suits me.
- by Pmilan, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5I finding replacement after Tab Groups addon (https://addons.mozilla.org/ru/firefox/addon/tab-groups-panorama) like many people using FF. But for this time there are missing many important features like keyboard shortcut, global preview in "new tab" (I using mainly for finding specific tab).
This addon is for this time clothest to what I want, but for future I try find something better for me.
- by Firefox user 12815003, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5I appreciate the effort that went into this. However someone with ~60 tabs (like me) will miss having something like multiple columns so that you don't have to scroll up and down (Tab Mix Plus has multiple rows for the same reason).
Keep up the good work.