Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13680154, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5I tried 4 other vertical tab addons. They were all either overloaded with features or missing one I rely on...till Tab Center Redux. It works exactly right. Thanks for the Extension!
- by Firefox user 13327097, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Une lecture facilitée des onglets ouverts. Discret et efficace. Sera parfait quand les onglets ouverts disparaîtront de la barre horizontale haute.
- by Firefox user 13659623, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5It's a very big UI flaw that I can't open my bookmarks or history up along side the tabs (as they are both stuck in a single sidebar pane). Please complain to Mozilla about this.
- by Firefox user 13593260, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5I want to know why this addon asks for the permissions it does, like "access your data for all web sites" seems very invasive and open to abuse.Appreciate it's done on your free time. Can it be made to work with lesser permissions
- by Franz Schneider, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Finally, a great, simple restoration of tabs on the side for Firefox Quantum. I love it!
Addition of compact view that only shows tab thumbnails when sidebar is minimized would be great.
Also, I would love an option that hides the default top tab bar when side tabs are enabled!
- by Firefox user 12583337, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5One of the most visually pleasing option for vertical tabs I've seen so far. I really like the little CSS box in the preference as well as the instructions on how to write userchrome.css to get rid of the tabs. I would like to see the option to do nested tabs but this is still a great extension. Thanks!
- by Firefox user 13470997, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Clean and fonctional. However, it is not possible to reduce the sidebar so that it only shows the tab icons, like the original tab center : https://testpilot.firefox.com/experiments/tab-center/
- by jrw32982, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5Nicely flexible. Open source. Friendly developer. Flexible interface. I was able to modify the sidebar colors with a little bit of correspondence with the developer despite not knowing CSS.