- Rated 4 out of 5seems to work fine.
But closing a tab by doubleclick is not working.
I added 'browser.tabs.closeTabByDblclick' to about:config 'modified" boolean' 'true'
- Rated 4 out of 5Best Tab manager I could find.
- Rated 5 out of 5very helpful addon
- Rated 4 out of 5Great! Completly deactivated the Tabbar via userchrome.css and using only this addon.
One thing: Double click to close a tab would be great!
- Rated 5 out of 5Nice add-on. It would be great to have color coding of tabs based on domain.
- Rated 3 out of 5Чрезвычайно полезный и удобный плагин, делающий возможной манипуляции со множеством вкладок.
Проблема в том только, что данный плагин без глубокой настройки FireFox через about:config моментально наглухо вешает браузер, делая работу с ним невозможной.
- Rated 5 out of 5The ability to write custom css rules makes this add-on fantastic, you can change it exactly like you want it
FOR EVERYONE WRITING THAT YOU CAN'T HIDE TOP TABS BAR:
For userChrome.css ->
Hide the horizontal tab strip
- Rated 5 out of 5Please update to work with add-ons such as Panorama View.
Edit: Thanks. The latest update fixed this.
- Rated 3 out of 5I like the tabs being on the left side of the page and vertical not horizontal and on the top of the page. However, there are two things that bugged me enough to uninstall this.
1. Tabs still appear at the top of the page, so now you have tabs in two locations. That bothered me a lot.
2. In the compact mode of the tabs, I wanted the width of the tabs to be shorter so that I could see more of the page. I was able to adjust to width of the column shorter than the default but I wanted to go further than the limit to make it just a half inch column on the side of the page. As it is, it takes up too much visual space for me to appreciate it.
- Rated 5 out of 5Perfect extension! Made me to return to FF!
- Rated 5 out of 5nice!
- Rated 5 out of 5Works great! With my CSS autohide tab bar and url bar....