Rated 3.7 out of 5
3.7 Stars out of 5
- by eUROs, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Wow! very helpful Addon! and gives a lot of information. I just selected/highlighted a word and I clicked on the extension button/icon on the top toolbar, and a popup window showed up explaining the word i chosen.
Also your website is very well designed and very helpful! 👍
* One suggestion: it would be perfect if when we Right-click our mouse on the selected word, the "context menu" will show up, and we click the icon from there as well.
- by Firefox user 13574684, a year agoRated 4 out of 5Highlight a word and click the extension icon and voila: synonyms.
(Suggestion/wish: It would be easier to use with a right click context menu option.)
- by grahamperrin, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5After enabling 'Auto check text' for a domain, I see no way to revert to manual.
After disabling for a domain, I see no way to re-enable.
Does not work with the editable field when writing a comment at GitHub.
1. switch from write mode to preview mode
2. re-select the previously selected text
3. reuse the extension
4. revert to write mode.
Tested with Waterfox 22.214.171.124 on FreeBSD-CURRENT.
- please make the extension work with the context menu for selected text.
(It's rarely good to _require_ use of the toolbar, or overflow menu.)