- Rated 4 out of 5Update Edit: Thanks for the clarification! This deserves 5* if we can have the feature to add several magnets at the same time (instead of 1).
Developer responseposted 20 days agoYou're probably thinking of another extension, as there is no version of that feature in either the Chrome or Firefox versions of this addon. It's on my radar though, and there's a tracking issue for it at https://github.com/seansfkelley/synology-download-manager/issues/28.
- Rated 4 out of 5Love this extension but please give us the option to choose where to send a file when downloading a torrent when we right click on a torrent.
- Rated 4 out of 5Everything is fine, but there are not enough buttons to "stop all" / "resume all" as it is implemented in the extension for chrome (www.download-station-extension.com)
PS Useful during online games for example
- Rated 5 out of 5Perfect!
- Rated 1 out of 5Constantly giving me connection errors, even though the "test" is reporting everything to be fine. Meanwhile, this plugin is constantly spamming me about the plugin costing a lot of time to develop (which I highly doubt considering its current state) and wanting me to donate to a dysfunctional plugin with crappy support and false promises. Just cutting and pasting download links work way better than this junk!
Developer responseposted 5 months agoThe latest version (just released) makes the Test Connection button attempt to re-login to fix connection errors.
I'll note that the only place I ask for a contribution is on the settings page, using the understated Firefox-default message, which hardly qualifies as spamming. I provide this addon free of charge and nobody is forcing you to use it. Check your entitlement.
- Rated 4 out of 5On Uptobox, the file is the downloaded link, not the file name.
- Rated 5 out of 5https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-on-signing-in-firefox
- Rated 5 out of 5Great plugin, but still have a small annoying bug.
If Synology is not responsive when the browser starts, the addon will never retry connecting to it. Even when the "test" in settings works fine, the button will still be disabled.
Developer responseposted 5 months agoHey there, glad you like it! The most recent version (0.5.8) changed the behavior of the Test Connection button to attempt to re-login to fix connection errors, so hopefully that fixes your issue!
- Rated 4 out of 5Could You change:
1) Multiple links can be paste
2) Put possibility "resume" when file download error shows up. In DS app, when an error download file appears, the Play button can be used to resume download.
- Rated 5 out of 5Wonderful extension ! Just missing the ability to define what shows badge on icon of tool bar.