Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Added a new option to load about:privateconfig in the current tab when switching current window into private browsing mode without closing all the other tabs.
- Deleted a useless archive included in the 3.0 package
Thanks Etienne for your suggestions.
- When the mode changes, extensions fires up about:privatebrowsing in the current tab
- Added options dialog to enable/disable the load of about:privatebrowsing
- Marked as "windows" extension only. Probably will works in other platforms, but I can't check
Enabled for all platforms as it should work, but not tested