- Rated 5 out of 5by MrEd, 2 years agoThis is working, and works on my homepage and other peoples home page...the only page I really care about atm, messenger is screwed though as it only works in full screen mode
By Homepage, I mean you have to click on your name, NOT the HOME symbol.
If you can switch the HOME symbol link for YOURNAME link in would help maybe?
Firefox 84.0.1 (64-bit) Archlinux
- Rated 5 out of 5by Freddy T-Power, 2 years agoYes!!! It works! Thank You!! Thank You!!
Fix 1 didn't do anything but
FIX 2 Work as described, all but Home Page.
FB should know:
If it's not BROKEN don't FIX it.
Thanks and May You and Yours Stay Safe!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Bojan Skoric, 2 years agoFive for effort, but I think this is just a delaying of inevitable.
Fix #2 is working for me as described, however: Home/News Feed and Pages are available in New UI only. From Classic UI, if you go to bookmark named Friend Lists on the left it is dead link: https://www.facebook.com/bookmarks/lists/
If you go to Notifications > See All, it is also a dead link: https://www.facebook.com/notifications
That's why I think this is just delaying of inevitable. I would rather like to see public pressure of comminity on Facebook to retain Classic UI.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Md Atiar Rahman, 2 years agoVersion 2.3 is not working for all facebook. it's only works that facebook which fb can switch from page or group. please update your extension and give us a extension that can work for all facebook. Is that possible to back classic mode for all fb now ?
- Rated 5 out of 5by Sidney Anderson, 2 years agoI was using the Chrome version until Zuck decided he didn't want to allow it. It was briefly fixed until Zuck broke it again. Now I use this Firefox version and it is great. Hopefully Zucky doesn't break interfere with this version. Keep up the good work.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Fra80, 2 years agoCant thank you enough for your work. Works perfect as intended. I sure see that FB makes changes and sometimes the addon is not working, I hope you will still be on the edge and working on it! Thanks a lot for your effort.