Review by Firefox user 14050594
- Rated 4 out of 5by Lpe, a day ago4 stars. It could have been 5 if the dedicated address option was included on this extension. Pity. I do have it on my Iphone. Rethinking my subscription, which is only one month.
Developer responseposted a day agoI understand your disappointment and like to thank you for your given suggestion! This lets us create a more convenient service for you. I have forwarded this to our development team, maybe they will be able to implement this in the future.
- Rated 2 out of 5by liiiilliiiiilll, 12 days ago파이어폭스 확장도구로 사용중인데.. 왜 자꾸 끊기는지 모르겠다. 속도도 별로고.
Developer responseposted 12 days agoHello. Let us apologize for the unstable connection you had to experience with our service. We would love to help you resolve this issue, therefore we would kindly ask you to contact our friendly Live Chat support or send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be waiting for you!
- Rated 5 out of 5by Cesar A. Silva, 18 days agoOh yes. Now the extension's autoconnect in Firefox is working. My feedback was taken care of by Surfshark's development team.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17125552, 23 days agoAfter about 3 to 5 minutes of using the Surfshark Firefox extension my computer internet connection slows to a crawl. Tried support but to no avail. The support group at Surfshark gave many suggestions but none seemed to fix the problem.
This problem has only been occurring in the last 3-4 months. Probably a fault in the updated software.....my guess.
Developer responseposted 22 days agoHey! I apologize for the inconvenience that you have encountered. I would love to hear more about the issues that you're having. Maybe you could drop me a line at email@example.com? I will gladly assist you personally!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17886233, a month agoIs there any options to turn on vpn automatically with operating firefox?Hey there! To turn on auto-connect on a browser extension, simply go to the Surfshark extension > Settings > VPN settings. You can even choose which location you want to connect to!
- Rated 2 out of 5by BurcakA, a month agoI may be an odd ball, but am using Surfshark mainly on Mac / Firefox. The Firefox extension is slow and buggy, but has the bypass list which I need. The Mac app works much better, but does not have a bypass list, which, for my purposes, renders it pretty much useless. This has been an unaddressed problem for the past year. Both of these products need urgent updates, IMHO...Hey there! Thank you for your review! We're having some issues with the new extension, although our team is working hard on releasing the new version ASAP. 🙌
- Rated 1 out of 5by Iaroslav Stanko, a month agoВзали дениги за два года, но перестало всё работать !!!Здравствуйте, спасибо за ваш отзыв. Мы будем рады рассмотреть любые проблемы, с которыми вы столкнулись. Не могли бы вы написать по адресу firstname.lastname@example.org и объяснить, что именно вас не устраивает в письме? Наша служба поддержки обязательно поможет вам!
- Rated 1 out of 5by RastaKen, a month agothe "login with code" option disappeared. In the surfshark control panel it shows version 3.19.2 and in firefox version 2.1.6
I think there is a bug in firefox extensionsHey there! Could you reach to email@example.com regarding this issue? Our customer support team will definitely help you out!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Scheming9529, a month agoВ целом, сервис хороший. Но конкретно это расширение выгядит устаревшим и не обновлялось уже 3 года, по сравнению с хромом, там приложение выглядит куда лучше и современнее. Хотелось бы, чтобы и для фаерфокса обновили.Hey there! Thank you for your review! The newest version of our extension is not accessible temporarily, although the new version will be available really soon!
- Rated 1 out of 5by kwan, a month agoCant login
You can try this vpn with cheap price
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17870811, a month agoit simply doesn't work, can't log inHey! Let us apologize for the inconvenience you might have experienced. Maybe you could reach out to us via Live chat support or at firstname.lastname@example.org? Our team will gladly help you out!
- Rated 2 out of 5by User, a month agoWork well in Linux, but on Mac all websites stopped working after a few minutes of usage.Hey! Let us apologize for the inconvenience you might have experienced. Maybe you could reach out to us via Live chat support or at email@example.com? Our team will gladly help you out!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17835142, a month agoNOT WORKING, CANT LOG INHey there! Our support team would love to help solve this issue, could you get in touch via Live Chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org? Thanks!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17862433, a month agoIt cannot work in Firefox for log in.Thanks for the feedback! We would love to take a look at your issue a bit more in detail! Please reach out to email@example.com, where our customer support team will definitely make it right for you!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17859016, 2 months agoDoes not recognize valid log in details rendering it useless. I can log into the site & with my account open on the very same web page the app tells me I have the wrong log on details.Hello! Sorry to hear about your negative experience while using Surfshark. Some additional information would be very helpful in resolving this case, so if you could contact our support team via firstname.lastname@example.org, they would be glad to look into this issue.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 16964769, 2 months agoImpossible to connect on my account. If i read the commentaries i'm not the only one. PLz fix it !!!!Hello! Let us sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you had to encounter with our secure VPN service. Could you please contact our friendly live chat support or drop us a line at email@example.com so that we could help you resolve these issues as soon as possible? Thank you!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17858331, 2 months agoextension doesnt work in firefox - unable to log in. I am logged in in desktop app and in my account on web, but theextension doesnt accept the same login details for some reason (copied from password manager and doublechecked)Hey! We appreciate the feedback. I'm sure our customer support team will be able to help you out with this. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org, and explain the issue in more detail.
- Rated 1 out of 5by zilti, 2 months agoIt is impossible to log in. That aside, the addon just sucks compared to just using the wireguard config files from Surfshark (that they hide quite well).Thanks for the feedback! We would love to take a look at these issues you experienced. Please reach out to email@example.com, where our customer support team will definitely help you out with this.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Rovans, 2 months agoCant login! It says
"Invalid email or password"
but email and password are correct.
No problems in Edge or other browsers!Hey there, thank you for this feedback. Regarding the issue, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, where our tech team will help you resolve it!