Review by gtr225
- Rated 3 out of 5by Diomas, 3 days agoUnfortunately this extension doesn't work for my most frequent use case: enable VPN only on certain sites that I have issues with accessing in a normal way.
Most of sites works just fine without VPN and I don't want them to be opened via VPN (because sometimes it even breaks them). But with this extension enabled, VPN is being applied to all sites and tabs inside firefox.
There is a feature to black list sites from being covered with VPN, but it doesn't make sense since I would need to list any possible site there except just few ones that really need to be opened with VPN.
Developer responseposted 3 days agoHey there! We're sorry to hear that you're having to deal with such poor experience! I'm sure that our friendly customer support team would love to take a further look at the issues you're having! It would be great if you could reach out to us via live chats or write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15436777, 4 days agoI cannot wait for my surfshark subscription to end. This "service" has been the worst.
Developer responseposted 3 days agoHello. Let us apologize for the issues you had to experience with our service. We would love to help you resolve this issue, therefore we would kindly ask you to contact our friendly Live Chat support or send us an e-mail at email@example.com. We will be waiting for you!
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14522916, 16 days agoI pay for the surfshark VPN for my phone and to use work wifi. It's fine for that, but this extension is next to unusable at work. It's so slooooow. To the point most requests time out and don't work. I just have to disable it and will likely uninstall it.
Developer responseposted 15 days agoHey there! We're sorry to hear that you're having to deal with such poor experience! I'm sure that our friendly customer support team would love to take a further look at the issues you're having! It would be great if you could reach out to us via live chats or write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 14488103, 18 days agoNach dem Einschalten geht der Netzzugriff nur noch sehr langsam.
Developer responseposted 18 days agoHi! Ich möchte mich aufrichtig für die Geschwindigkeitsprobleme im Zusammenhang mit Surfshark entschuldigen, bin jedoch voller Zuversicht, dass diese von unserem freundlichen und hilfsbereiten Support-Team ohne größere Schwierigkeiten behoben werden können! Könntest du daher dem Support-Team unter email@example.com einen Problembericht zukommen lassen?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17803340, 22 days agokeep asking to re-login. is there a problem with the firefox?
Developer responseposted 21 days agoHey there! It would be great if you could reach out to our friendly customer support team via live chats or write us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we could investigate this further!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17169000, 23 days agoThe connection is always dropping + dns is leaking, it's extremely risking my privacy if the quality of service I'm paying for is so bad. I hope you'll pay more attention to the extensions on firefox.
Developer responseposted 21 days agoHello! We're sorry to hear that you're having to deal with such poor performance. Could you reach out to us via live chats or write us an email at email@example.com so we could resolve the issues you're experiencing?
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 13509920, a month agoWhy "Pause" option is not included on Linux / Ubuntu version?. I can't find one/
Developer responseposted a month agoHey there! For the time being, this feature is not implemented on Linux Surfshark app, however, your thank you for your feedback! 🦈
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17785388, a month agoIt's just way too slow to be usable
Developer responseposted a month agoHey there! Thank you for your feedback! 🙏 We're so sorry to hear that you are encountering speed issues while using Surfshark VPN! Our customer support team would really love to help you out, so maybe you can contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org? Hope to hear from you soon!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17768188, 2 months agoCan not login in ChinaHello. We are sorry to hear that you have experienced log in issues with our VPN. Could you please contact our customer success team at email@example.com or via live chat on our website in order to troubleshoot the issues you are facing? Our agents will do their best in regards to the issues you are facing!
- Rated 1 out of 5by mark, 2 months agoAs others have stated in reviews here, this extension does not work properly - it causes delays or completely fails in accessing sites, both problems of which disappear when you pause or turn off the extension. Before I am told to contact support, I have already done that and was advised to reinstall the extension, which I did, with no change. I was then asked why I was using the firefox extension and it was suggested I should just use the desktop VPN client - for a couple of reasons I do not want to do this. My next step will be to try an alternative VPN if Surfshark can't fix this. This is a relatively recent problem so someone has done something to mess things up - when you find them, can you please tell them to undo what they did.Hello Mark! Thank you for your feedback, I really appreciate it! I'm sorry to hear about the issues that you are facing with the extension. Could you reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org so I could personally check your case? Thank you, Miles.
- Rated 1 out of 5by B1G, 2 months agoFor about a Month, whenever I start Firefox extension and connect to VPN, it is fast for the first 5 minutes then becomes terribly slow beyond and in some cases not even working anymore, and it happens very constantly. Because it disconnects from the static IP-Address and from the connection overall. Same problem as many users i read here. It used to work great with my terminal connection and the web extension but for a month this seems just not to work anymore . I tried to reinstall so many times and its still persists. Tried to get support in on this but couldn't find any proper way to contact them other then their build in bot that is not that helpful with issues like this. The service is great and the terminal connection seems to work great but this about their firefox extension which is terrible for about a Month or so and it seems that they can't fix it or don't want to fix it.Hi there! Thank you for your feedback! I am sorry to hear that you are encountering connection and speed issues with our Firefox extension. However, I believe that our friendly support team can fix that for you easily! Could you send them a letter to email@example.com?
- Rated 2 out of 5by Tommy2Times, 2 months agoConstantly disconnects and asks if i've recently changed passwords or 2fa. Desktop app seems fine but the browser extention in firefox which i only use is very hit and miss. Mostly miss for meHey! Sorry to hear that you had to encounter this issue, we do recommend reinstalling the extension in this case!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Merci chao, 2 months agoFrom about two or three weeks ago, I found that whenever I start Firefox and connect to VPN, it is fast for the first 5 minutes then becomes terribly slow beyond, and it happens very constantly. There is not the same problem on Chrome. I've contacted with the support service but no suggestions help (request #4257080). I believe it is the problem of the Firefox extension itself.
It seems the problem has been fixed.
Nah... problem's back, disappointed. I'm gonna use another VPN.Hi, Merci! I can see that the investigation regarding your case is ongoing and hopefully, our support team will be able to get our Firefox extension running for you just fine ;)