by Firefox user 17416291, 2 months ago
Rated 1 out of 5
requires you to create a surfshark login before you can use it. Immediately uninstalled. Why don't they tell you this right away in the info? It says "1-click VPN proxy extension" but if I have to create a separate account by giving you one of my email addresses to spam, that's a lie.
Hello! Thank you for your feedback. Clients do need to have an active subscription on their account, so it's needed to first login in order to connect. Once you do log in, however, you're one click away from connecting!
- by Firefox user 17286551, 10 days agoRated 3 out of 5Works well on computer, but slows down phone and Ipad waaayy to much
Developer responseposted 9 days agoHi there! Thank you for your feedback. Our team would surely love to investigate this, could you get in touch with them via live chat support or write us an email at email@example.com?
- by Victor, 13 days agoRated 1 out of 5i cannot even log in
Developer responseposted 12 days agoHey! Let us apologize for the inconvenience you might have experienced. Maybe you could reach out to our Customer Success team via Live chat support or at firstname.lastname@example.org? Our team will gladly help you out!
- by SuperBabyFace, a month agoRated 3 out of 5Proxy authentication error, where the extension can't connect, even with proxy off on windows.
Developer responseposted a month agoHi! Sorry to hear you have experienced this issue with our Firefox extension. Could you get in touch with our lovely support agents via live chat or at email@example.com? I am sure they will solve this issue in no time.
- by Firefox user 17415612, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5It turns off too much and I get log out a lot I love it but I need it to not logout every-time. it's just me and only me using this right know.Hey! We're sorry to hear that you've experienced issues with Surfshark, but our Customer Support team is available 24/7 via Live Chat and at firstname.lastname@example.org so please don't hesitate to reach out. They'll be happy to help you out with any issues you're experiencing!
- by Firefox user 13050918, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Constantly disconnects.. and when connected the speed is pathetic.Hello there! Thank you for your review. We're sorry to hear about the issues connection and speed issues encountered. We're sure our Support Team could help you out in this case, so you could have a stable connection, and good speeds! Could you please contact our Team via Live Chats or email@example.com email? Hoping to hear from you soon! 🦈
- by Firefox user 14029761, 2 months agoRated 1 out of 5Всё по подпискеHello there! I'm sad to hear that your experience with Surfshark hasn't been up to your expectations so far. Perhaps you could send a letter to our friendly support team to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues or questions? They will gladly help you out!