Developer responseposted 4 months ago
Hello there! I'm sad to hear that your experience with Surfshark hasn't been up to your expectations so far. Perhaps you could send a letter to our friendly support team to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any issues or questions? They will gladly help you out!
- Rated 1 out of 5by zombikiller, 2 days agoIt is not free
مفت و رایگان نیست
Developer responseposted a day agoHey there! Our service is definitely not free, however, we do offer a free trial! If you'd like to know more, don't hesitate to get in touch with our lovely Customer Success team at email@example.com!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 16365290, 4 days agoAfter installing Surfshark it seemed to work perfectly until, using various DNS leak test tools I checked it out. Although Surfshark showed the connection to be secured ALL DNS leak tests revealed my true isp. I was not protected at all. A BIG wake up call. I am willing to concede that perhaps there is some peculiarity to my system but I urge, in the light of my experience, regularly PERFORM A DNS LEAK TEST before going further.
I have uninstalled the extension and rely on my paid desktop Surfshark subscription.
Developer responseposted 4 days agoHey! Let us apologize for the inconvenience you might have experienced. Maybe you could reach out to us via Live chat support or at firstname.lastname@example.org? Our team will gladly help you out!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17515672, 7 days agoDoes not work if other VPN extension are installed. Poor programming I guess as other VPN extensions don't have a problem with Surfshark.
Developer responseposted 6 days agoHey there! We appreciate the feedback. Indeed, other services might interfere with Surfshark and that could interrupt the connection. Let us know if there's anything we can do to help!
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 17286551, 2 months agoWorks well on computer, but slows down phone and Ipad waaayy to much
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHi there! Thank you for your feedback. Our team would surely love to investigate this, could you get in touch with them via live chat support or write us an email at email@example.com?
- Rated 1 out of 5by Victor, 2 months agoi cannot even log in
Developer responseposted 2 months agoHey! Let us apologize for the inconvenience you might have experienced. Maybe you could reach out to our Customer Success team via Live chat support or at firstname.lastname@example.org? Our team will gladly help you out!