- by Firefox user 12568837, 8 days agoRated 3 out of 5Everyday I get peroids of being stuck in a loop of not being able to connect.
"Proxy authentication error occured."
- by cheif, 8 days agoRated 2 out of 5why it can't be used in china
Developer responseposted 8 days agoHello! Surfshark does work in China, you will just need to follow a different setup method. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be able to send you the guide to set it up. Thank you!
- by Coustruste, 16 days agoRated 5 out of 5After adding some entries to the system's hosts file, I can finally use the FF extension inside the Great Firewall of CN. It seems that no server is available without editing the hosts file.
Using it for a week, It's pretty fast & stable 👆. I can watch YouTube live in 1080p. But finding an English-speaking & fast server location takes much time.
Developer responseposted 16 days agoHey there! Thank you for the review, I'm glad that the extension is working for you! In case you're experiencing issues connecting sometime, feel free to reach out to our CS team via email at email@example.com or via live chat!
- by fabiek97, a month agoRated 5 out of 5Finally the Linux version for Firefox works. And it reconnects when restarting the browser. Perfect :)
I use surfshark for a year now and I am satisfied with it. The comments below which criticize that surfshark is not free.. Free VPNs are getting their money from spying on you and selling the data - paid VPNs like Surfshark are financed by subscription plans. I hope, Surfshark keeps their fair subscription model, since privacy is the main reason for using such a VPN.
- by yous, a month agoRated 1 out of 5on te dis que c'est gratuit mais tu dois choisir un forfait pour t'inscrire.
Developer responseposted a month agoHello! Our secure VPN service indeed requires you to purchase a subscription. In order to provide a secure and reliable VPN service, we have to invest a lot of resources into the VPN infrastructure, therefore, a free VPN solution is not available, at least at the moment. That said, all of our plans offer a 30-day money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied!